How do you identify swinging couples : Swingers Discussion 1384231011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesHow do you identify swinging couples
TOPIC: How do you identify swinging couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If the people are talking and excited, don't you think they are interested? I just try to get to the point without saying to much to people who are just "curious." To them I say "stay curious." really when we first started in the lifestyle I met a woman at a party who was so excited her nipples were hard. She rubbed her thigh repeatedly. Asked lots of pointed questions a bout both of us. Heard a lot of answers and then said no she would never do a threesome, or foursome. I have had to set my limits and move on.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We have a small 3" sticker that is copyrighted as a swinger lifestyle symbol that we're hoping will catch on.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Pitt,

Yeah, that "symbolism" is a bit crazy. I really wonder where people come up with this stuff. I had someone tell me that 'meaning' one day after I had just seen a teenage girl out with her mother. Some "hot wife" she must've been, eh? lol

To say nothing of mine...... lol! I'm hardly a "hot wife" myself.

And now toe rings are reputed to mean black preference? Good lord. Makes your head want to explode. Given that they are now marketed to (and worn by) straight men, that kinda rules that one out too. lol

This seems related to the whole conspiracy theory phenomena. People really want to find hidden meanings and secret knowledge, so they make it up whenever you give them an opportunity.

Aston PA
Username hidden
(367 posts)
Interesting. I have head of the ankle bracelet 'sign'...

The newest one I heard of was toe rings on the second toe to indicate 'bbc preference' :-) Always something new. lol

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
While the idea is great in theory, I'm not sure it's very practical, as if lifestyle particiants started using some sort of "universal symbol", you better believe non-lifestyle people would catch on pretty fast, and there are a lot of us who don't want to be out there advertizing. :)

Remember when ankle braclets on your right leg meant you had a "hot wife"? How many women wear them having no idea of that meaning?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
if they are outgoing,,,,fun,,,,sexxy,,,flirty....they are probably swingers,,,or would at least be interested in hearing about it,,,,half the battle,,!!! wink)

North Port FL
Username hidden
(64 posts)
I want to buy a SLS tank top from here and wear it to vanilla bars here in SM...just to see who knows what it means. Jay bought me the sls thong, its cute.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Something like this is necessary to the lifestyle community. But it needs to be universal, supported by sites like this, and more generic. There is no need to display the type of swinger you are in a vanilla setting, only that you ARE swingers. Further details can be exchanged by normal conversation.

Whatever the universal "sign" is going to be, it must be:

1. Something easily obtainable over-the-counter, not just online. 2. Something benign, so you have deniability. 3. Something that vanillas would be unlikely to wear 4. Something that swinger sites, like this one, will make all their subscribers aware of.

My thought has always been, 2 thin jelly bracelets, say red & black, twisted together, around the left wrist. Meets all the above criteria.

Ashville OH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
@fun4miss: Thanks. Now I just need to figure out which color(s) I want to order.

Sunnyvale CA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
@ FUN4MISS.... thanks! that will do just fine. just ordered a dark blue band.

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 57   End
TOPIC: How do you identify swinging couples