How do you identify swinging couples : Swingers Discussion 138423
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesHow do you identify swinging couples
TOPIC: How do you identify swinging couples
Created by: PRETTYDOMINICA
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, when out & about, walking down the street, in a bar/lounge, the laundry mat, on vacation, etc. How does one identify a possible swinging couple? Are there any type of clothing to wear, wrist bands, certain colors, how do you know? Any suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am not sure how to identify others but we are pretty obvious. I say vanilla in regular. Conversation now lol. We check out couples who enter the bar and then turn to discuss about them. Others have approached asking if we are swingers. With a smile we say yes. I am having a jewelry designer make a metal rope like necklace w the initials SLS. I can wear it everywhere. I don't. Mind people knowing about us. We are happy and free about everything. Annette and Phillip

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I like both sweetjzabelle's comment and Deseos' response (yes, I know that both posts are from 2 years ago). I prefer that certain aspects of my life remain segregated and would mostly want "swinging" separate from "not swinging." That is not to say that there is never a "Wow, s/he's hot!" moment outside of the active "swinging" searches; that happens quite often! :)

But I don't want to be doing volunteer work and have someone come hit on me, or ask my waitress when she gets off work, or have one of my neighbors say, "You know, we've been eyeing you two since you moved here." Sometimes I just want to shut off.

Finding potential playmates may not be the easiest thing in the world, but clubs and sites certainly give us plenty of options, without having to figure out how to approach that cute couple at my local park.

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
If that were you two in the bar I would have told my date I had a headache and taken her home...after slipping you a note telling you I'd be right back!

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
So your date may not have appreciated it if you had taken the approach I mentioned. Hey, win some lose some. LOL

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5072 posts)
I took a (vanilla) date for a nightcap one evening and there was a couple sitting at the bar. The guy smiled and the woman (who was dressed very sexy) looked straight at me and smiled. I smiled and nodded and she continued to hold eye contact. I noticed the guy was looking at my date but she was oblivious to the attention. There were some raised eyebrows and a slight nod in my date's direction and the woman continued to look straight at me and even turned in her stool to face us. I can't say for sure they were swingers but the body language seemed to indicate they might be trying to pick us up. lol Since my date isn't into that, I just smiled again and gave a little shake of my head then turned my attention to my date. They left after a few minutes and waved on their way out the door.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
i'm thinking it's not boring after you two arrive. kate also has a shirt that says, "it isn't cheating if my husband joins us" which seems to get a little attention, especially at daytona bike week. LOL

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5072 posts)
Why has nobody ever asked us that question? Suppose we're going to boring bars.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
"excuse me sir. would you mind if I lick your lady?"

if he doesn't start chasing you around the bar with a broken beer bottle, either they are swingers or you are seriously fucking hot.

LOL

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I liked the handshake bit. Kind of like my girl's philosophy... grab their boobs and the swingers always grab back.

Round Rock TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
most people don't want other people to know they are swingers.it makes you a target of straight people. it can be really bad with all kinds of weird people walking around. at lest in the club or house party everybody know why they are there.........just my thought,,,bubububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: How do you identify swinging couples