Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Hooked
TOPIC: Hooked
Created by: Neslei
Original Starting post for this thread:
I orginally started because of my partner. Now I believe he's bailed. I hooked from the conversations that I've had and I am now ready to materialize the thoughts that I have had with wanting to be with a woman. I don't have a pick yet, buy I don't lie. I'm black and men black and white find me attractive. If there are any female takers out there or couples that would like girl gir play with limited male interaction please get in touch.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Thread moved here from Fantasies

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12136 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I orginally started because of my partner. Now I believe he's bailed. I hooked from the conversations that I've had and I am now ready to materialize the thoughts that I have had with wanting to be with a woman. I don't have a pick yet, buy I don't lie. I'm black and men black and white find me attractive. If there are any female takers out there or couples that would like girl gir play with limited male interaction please get in touch.

Roselle Park NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Hooked

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy