Her first bi experience : Swingers Discussion 74584
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesHer first bi experience
TOPIC: Her first bi experience
Created by: licking4somefun
Original Starting post for this thread:
she is shy and not completely sure, but has dreamt about it. How do I set it up and allow her to just be naturally seduced? Swing club? Tell me.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the posts!

We're going to try a club and see what happens. No set-up as we really don't know anybody. If anything sparks we'll post it. Thanks again!!

Thorofare NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
licking4somefun

First off welcome to the forums

My wife was once like yours, wanting but at the same time shy and withdrawn about it. We discussed it over several months before we considered even trying to have a 3some with another woman.

I did as U stated "set it up" but it was with wifes full knowlage of what was going to happen if anything. As others have said U have to let it her take her own time and if nothing happens accept it.

I was lucky wife was all for what I had set up even thou we had to travel out of state to experiance it. Once we met the woman I let the women talk and get to know each other and just let things go at their own pace.

Good luck on your endevorse and I hope all works out for y'all, just remember to let things go at her pace and don't force it. U will find that in time if your wife is really wanting to try the bi side she will soon take the steps needed to accomplish it.

Mr. NCHappyCpl

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Hmmm, sounds like she is submissive. You said another woman would have to approach her. I think thats going to make it more difficult. If its something she wants bad enough she'll get forward. I think that would be the right way to let it happen, because if she is the aggressor and persuer, she is MUCH less likely to regret what happens. I know that if it was me, I'd make her take the lead, because of the fact she is new and wouldn't want to push anything onto her she isn't ready for.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(171 posts)
Thanks again to all. A little about us. neither one of us parties that heavy, just enough to loosen-up. Also, please understand, I am not trying to force anything - it is completely up to her. Whether another female or letting another man touch her, it is up to her - period. My rules to her is have fun, experiment, know your limits. Her rules to me, be respectful, we play with each other, can participate with her and..., but clearly soft swap only at this time. I'm cool with that. We're married eighteen years, known each other for thirty. We are looking to add to what we have, not substitute.

Thorofare NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Thanks for your reply - good advice! I think we are going to try a club. Not going to push or even suggest anything. I know she usually gets liquid courage, but a lady would have to approach her.

Thorofare NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
she is shy and not completely sure, but has dreamt about it. How do I set it up and allow her to just be naturally seduced? Swing club? Tell me.

Thorofare NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Her first bi experience