Have any of you just asked complete strangers in non-swinger venues : Swingers Discussion 176343
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesHave any of you just asked complete strangers in non-swinger venues
TOPIC: Have any of you just asked complete strangers in non-swinger venues
Created by: Doc_n_Janine
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we always look out for any possibilities.

Fairfax VA

Username hidden
(26 posts)
my former bi-g/f and i used to do it in vanilla situations frequently! our success rate was nearly 75% with her looks and my wit, we couldn't be beat! I am seeking a replacement partner now!

Fairdealing MO

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I just this past saturday night hit on the waiter at the hard rock cafe. Hubby was there, the guy still seemed interested, I ended up with his cell phone number ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16986 posts)
Before marriage I hit on any woman I was attracted to. I will only live once and when the opportunity is lost, it is lost. Some success, lots of failures. I would ask to dance or buy a drink to start the contact. Intro's and talk. Simple questions and feel out the woman. In my case. Now that we swing as a couple the guys drool over my babe and it has become easier. The line "your wife is hot," is real old and gets from me "you should see her naked!" "Wheres your date, lets talk, shall we." This eliminates the horny hound dog male searching for a one niter with nothing to offer me. A kind term we have developed is when we see the interest is to to say " we would share with you." Nothing works all the time. But I have not tried everything all the time.

Tallahassee FL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We were hanging out at SKOB one evening and there was a vanilla couple sitting at the table next to us that we started chatting with and eventually invited them to sit with us. When the place was closing, we asked them back to our place for a beer or something. I just took off my clothes when we got home and things went from there. Ended up to be alot of something! :)

They HAD been at SKOB sitting at the table discussing a divorce and now they had to go home and re-think things!

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(122 posts)
No, I dont approach anyone in vanilla settings, thankfully I have not been approached either.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
Ahh I see what you mean (about your wife being shy.) I think a lot of our success has to do with the fact that I am the one initiating. Much less threatening that way. We meet most of our single female playmates that way. We've only met two single females from this site. I should clarify by saying that 60% success rate is getting her/him to go out for drinks or coffee... it doesn't always lead to a guaranteed playtime. But we have fun regardless.

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
"maybe you just take a guy's cock out and suck it as you give them the proposition?"

Nah. Not many men would fall for that old trick . . .

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
I'm sure if the lady is doing the asking the chance of success increases. In our case, my wife would hover nearby and make eye contact... she's too shy to ask strangers like that.

60-70 percent success rate? That's amazing. You must talk a good game, or you maybe you just take a guy's cock out and suck it as you give them the proposition?

Bartlett TN

Username hidden
(66 posts)
We do this all the time... the last time was a single girl at Lowes. I (the wife) usually do the approaching. I'd say it works out for us 60 or 70 percent of the time. I've never had anyone be offended that I asked... and even if they decline they are always flattered.

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Have any of you just asked complete strangers in non-swinger venues