Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Has anyone seen this And is it potentially a good idea
TOPIC: Has anyone seen this And is it potentially a good idea
Created by: hotcouple4friendsSJ
Original Starting post for this thread:
A couple just pointed it out to us and suggested that we look into it, and repost this in our profile....on the surface it seems harmless enough...thoughts anyone?

I copied the information below from a blog online...it is not mine.

Black Ring, Right Hand Why we wear a black ring on our right hand. In an effort to help us all discretely identify others in the swinging lifestyle, we suggest wearing a black ring on the right hand whenever you're open to meeting others in the lifestyle. If you agree, please post this to your profile and we can quickly spread the word that the black ring on the right hand signifies a member of the swinger community.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have yet to see a black ring on anyone. I don't wear any rings anyway, they bug me.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
No one here wears "swinger" rings or bracelets or anklets. Everyone has a pineapple in their shopping cart. (It's Hawaii, after all!)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
Bumped for TomandKitten....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20531 posts)
You could wear a T-shirt with SLS logo.

If you are not interested in people who comment about it, say you got it in a thrift shop and have NO IDEA what it stands for

New York NY
Username hidden
(183 posts)
When we started meet and greets in our area, we bought a cpl hundred hematite rings . We distributed them for a subtle identifier. That was 10 years ago. It never took hold here.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1433 posts)
I think we should all wear blue jeans to the local Lowes store on Saturday morning

New Iberia LA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
Swingers recognize other swingers. Use this site to hook up with legit swingers. Rings are a waste of time.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Its not gaining popularity any more than all the other things people have come up with. But, better to let them see as the ones that have with the other ideas.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
This is more than potentially a good idea. Trust us when we tell you that this is happening, the ring is very much alive. Wear it on your right hands, any finger except the middle finger, in respect for the small population of the asexual community that practices this still as they wear it on the middle finger. We LOVE the irony in this! The ring is very subtle, wear it only when and where you are comfortable wearing it. We often get out last minute and do not have an overnight to travel to an event or party and find ourselves a few towns over in a vanilla bar...this is the type of situation the ring is for. Wear it to our own clubs and parties now while the word is still being fully spread. Either way you may want to get some rings, we aren't trying to sell you this, it has already been sold, just making everyone aware. Still dont believe us? Check the blogs and twitter....Ring mania! And We LOVE IT! Thank You to all you sexies that continue to spread the word. Vegas, Texas, San Diego and NY...you ALL have black ring events planned in March, Cant wait to see all the pics! IdecentProposals You guys Rock! Thanks for spreading the word!

Woodstock NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
while I do happen to be a swinger, I have worn a black onyx ring since I was 17. It was a graduation present from my parents. So I still wouldn't use it as a sign someone was a swinger.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Has anyone seen this And is it potentially a good idea