HEAD COUNT single women raise your hands!!! : Swingers Discussion 2101841018
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesHEAD COUNT single women raise your hands!!!
TOPIC: HEAD COUNT single women raise your hands!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   18 to 27 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
(to continue)...I prefer both halves to approach, and prefer to meet in person/neutral setting to determine if a second meeting or further "get to know each other" stuff is warranted.

but I don't and won't do "cold" sex with unknown folks.

which probably cuts me off most couples' lists. and that's ok--we all have our preference.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1893 posts)
haven't read all the replies but at most recent count you are up to 6.

<----7!

and getting tired of meeting couples who then turn round and don't follow up/follow through.

one, real, couple is in contact and that's grand--we are becoming friends and on the way to something more.

however it seems most couples are into one line or one/two sentence approach rapidly followed by "let's meet! Text me!" (which necessitates of course me revealing *my* cell to people I've never met--um, no, not happening!) and "let's have dinner/drinks & see what happens lol" or the like.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1893 posts)
The couple should approach together, this lets me know they are on the same page.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(995 posts)
Okay, in all seriousness... ladies, what would you like a couple to say or do to let you know they're interested in you? Should it be the male or the female that approaches??

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Welcome to the forums roc_em_soc_em, you are indeed a pleasant addition!

We must say you are a rarity as well! (1) A paid member, (2) a very nice (completely filled out) profile and (3) gorgeous pics to boot! We wish you well in your endeavour...

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Speaking of overwhelming....welcome to the forum roc_em_soc_em!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Come to NJ and we can take care of that naughtysecret :)

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Funny, he was the experienced 'swinger', and he suggested I create us an account. Here it is. In just over three months time, I've made some friends through here, and found there's mostly good people. I just renewed for another six, knowing even then I might be walking, because I was still curious about things. I will probably have to come up with a new profile name, and I already have one picked out that is not in use if that winds up being the case.

We only met two couples face to face. The one, we connected with, but nothing happened. The second, I have a strong feeling he was the deal-breaker. So, thus far, I still haven't even kissed a girl. lol

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Welcome to the forums ournaughtysecret! Sorry to hear about your situation but absolutely that counts! ...and if you need a pair of shoulders to console you we would be honored! ;-)

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Currently in process of reformatting my profile. DOes that count?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   18 to 27 of 37   End
TOPIC: HEAD COUNT single women raise your hands!!!