HEAD COUNT single women raise your hands!!! : Swingers Discussion 2101841011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesHEAD COUNT single women raise your hands!!!
TOPIC: HEAD COUNT single women raise your hands!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I hate to skew your numbers, but, we personally know 4.5 in the lifestyleand have played with them all but 1. Why the .5? One is technically part of a couple but he never played.

They are out there but I'm sure they have full dance cards.

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Sorry to hear that Jaycee881, but welcome to the forums!

No matter how much effort energy we've spent on our profile, we STILL get the occassional one-liners or pictures seekers. We think it paints an accurate picture of who we are and what we're looking for, so I have no idea what makes folks think we're "easy prey"?

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Single here!! :0) Before I made changes to my profile I would be approched by couples with one line emails. No Thanks! I just decided that when I want to play, I will find the ones that do it for me.....I know where they are! lol

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1016 posts)
unfortunately we live too far from each other to suggest a meeting.

;-)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2424 posts)
We don't understand the all talk/no follow up either... if they aren't sincere why bother being a paid member, let alone contacting us? Of the handful of single women we've corresponded with, none have followed through and only 1 or 2 were interested in being treated like a person (rather than a possession or a piece of meat). We must say it was quite disappointing as we were looking for someone who brings more to the table than just a libido.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
bwahahah! on the threesome/pizza comparison. that's funny!

my overwhelming experience since rejoining the site a few months ago is folks who are "hit and run" types or all talk and no follow up.

it's kind of like when i was dating {{{{shudder}}}}} prior to marrying my stbx: you've gotta meet gazillions of folks to find even a few potentials, and then out of the potentials, if you find one or two good'uns, that's lucky.

it's okay, i have waited so many years a little longer won't make much difference. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2424 posts)
Perfectly understandable njnybiwfemme, and welcome to the forums! Far too often we get one sentence e-mails, or profiles just wanting to see our pics (which is precisely the reason we took them down in the 1st place). It's a shame that more folks aren't willing to spend the time to get to know you and in turn give you a chance to get to know them. But sadly enough we know that courtesy and consideration are the exception rather than the norm. What's wrong with a little conversation? Guess it's the "instant gratification" nation, where folks think having a threesome is as easy as ordering pizza. LOL!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
(to continue)...I prefer both halves to approach, and prefer to meet in person/neutral setting to determine if a second meeting or further "get to know each other" stuff is warranted.

but I don't and won't do "cold" sex with unknown folks.

which probably cuts me off most couples' lists. and that's ok--we all have our preference.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2424 posts)
haven't read all the replies but at most recent count you are up to 6.

<----7!

and getting tired of meeting couples who then turn round and don't follow up/follow through.

one, real, couple is in contact and that's grand--we are becoming friends and on the way to something more.

however it seems most couples are into one line or one/two sentence approach rapidly followed by "let's meet! Text me!" (which necessitates of course me revealing *my* cell to people I've never met--um, no, not happening!) and "let's have dinner/drinks & see what happens lol" or the like.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2424 posts)
The couple should approach together, this lets me know they are on the same page.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
TOPIC: HEAD COUNT single women raise your hands!!!