HEAD COUNT single women raise your hands!!! : Swingers Discussion 210184
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesHEAD COUNT single women raise your hands!!!
TOPIC: HEAD COUNT single women raise your hands!!!
Created by: twonluv69
Original Starting post for this thread:
After years of being on-line and reading all the complaints about "genuine single women" we're just curious to know if there are any out there? We figure there's probably only about 7 ladies on SLS but could be wrong (could be as many as 10 or 12)!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
from the single female perspective, i won't go to a lifestyle club alone. too fraught with potential issues. i set up initial meetings in a quiet neutral place and due to the fact i don't post won't photos (at least until i am a lot more confident regarding privacy issues, which may mean quite some time!) that cuts down quite a bit on incoming mail for me. that's okay with me--but to "up" your chances, consider more anonymous photos of hubby, and of the two of you together.

what you've written her about your current experience level would be good in your profile. and update as you go along.

good luck searching--i am finding it difficult to meet couples where everyone clicks. just the nature of this: chemistry is not always a given no matter how physically attractive i or they might be; and i refuse to settle for anything other than something that's going to be wonderful. give it time and keep searching--you'll find someone. definitely consider the couples option as well.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1505 posts)
Thanks NjNy. It’s a good point and we’ll work on getting some good hubby pics up. I didn’t realize that there weren’t many there.

As for local bars, I’m sorry to say our area doesn’t really have any good ones for dancing and meeting women. We actually travel to a lifestyle bar if we want to dance and have fun, but interestingly that’s seems the hardest place to pick up a woman!

Also, I list bi-curious because I still haven’t had my first experience, and I’m really looking forward to that first experience! I’ve had a good amount of “girl contact” – but have not gone “all the way” (only because the opportunity did not present itself). So really I don’t know how I’ll react after… and I guess that makes me curious. Does that still mean I need a “break in” (bi-curious) or should I list Bi in the profile? I don’t want to mislead potential interests.

Monroe Township PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thanks NjNy... precisely the type of insight we were looking for. We (respectfully) look forward to the day that we may see some ics of you!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
hl68,

took a quick look at your profile. it is a good representation of what you're looking for. if you have already crossed from bi curious to knowing you like other women, i think it would be a good idea to state that. it takes a special kinda person to want to "teach" or " break in" someone who's not completely sure that they're bi.

also, there aren't any pictures of your hubby in the public photos. we bi women like to see both of you...not necessarily a perfect set of pictures, but a general idea of what both of you are shaped like, look like in general. speaking purely for myself, if I see all photos of you but zero of your hubby, I am far less likely to respond.

you might also want to check out local bars clubs,from what I understand it's possible to meet some not-so-vanilla women that way.

good luck!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1505 posts)
We’ve tried contacting several women and have always been polite. We never send a “1 liner” and try to start a conversation with a conversation. We never ask for the quick meet or “show me pics”. We’ve received replies about 1/4 of the time, but then it’s difficult to keep the momentum. Considering how many “1 liners” we get we started to think that’s how it’s done on SLS and thought that was disappointing. It must be something we’re doing – or not doing. We’ve been on the site for a year and still don’t have anybody in the “friend box” for help/suggestions. It’s true, we’re new to all of this (we have no clue how to do all this) – but without a rule book and a user’s guide it’s very hard to get some traction as a newbie. The excitement for new potentials is there, but it starts to get worn away by all this new “game” stuff.

Monroe Township PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I am still getting the one line emails from couples. Not as frequent, but they still come. I play with more couples but usually at the club and the wife is right next to us with a play partner of her own and it is awesome! I have more flakes that are SM's then anything else....and yes I am still a picky picky girl!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(985 posts)
Oh yeah, I'm a real single gal, but as someone else pointed out, that doesn't mean I jump in the sack with everyone who comes along. Most of the single dudes on this site seem to think single women are desperate for dick. They obviously have no idea what it's like to be a woman!!!! Holy crap, some days I can't go to the dump unwashedin dirty pjs and phyllis diller hair without smackin em down! And it's not cuz I'm all that, either. One of my dude friends told me it's a numbers game, some guys just hit on every woman they come across, now and then one says yes and he gets a little pussy. Makes me very happy I'm selective ;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Thanks ANN20, and welcome to the forums! We've heard of couples where the female can/will play separately (that's what led our foray into S/S) but have yet to meet any.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Best way to meet single women or "unicorns" is at clubs and parties. Some of the single women ofn SLS don't know what they want or like to feel wanted and then flake out at the last minute lol.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
I Know quite a few single weomen on here have met them . there are also a lot of them in a couple that play seperately .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(363 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: HEAD COUNT single women raise your hands!!!