Group Players not Players! Lol : Swingers Discussion 241543
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesGroup Players not Players! Lol
TOPIC: Group Players not Players! Lol
Created by: fwbcpl94
Original Starting post for this thread:
Man and I are looking for a large handful of willing gentlemen for a loose idea of a gangbang. Since the only thing we have found on here is guys who would rather take over our fantasy.... What is the best way to weed out the Players who aren't going to play fair? We are new to this site, and it has resulted, truthfully in a lack if desire for our ultimate fantasy. I have waited so long and don't want to lose the opportunity. Please help me with any suggestions, including rewrite of our profile to even someone you have been with who may fit our needs! Lol

Thanks.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are Eastern PA. But thanks for the suggestion.

Wind Gap PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
sorry didn't google your location, but if your in Western PA there a gentleman who used to post in the fora that used to set up GB's, if he isn't any longer he might be able to point you in the right direction in your area. Nicatnite

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17547 posts)
Welcome to the forums.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
Man and I are looking for a large handful of willing gentlemen for a loose idea of a gangbang. Since the only thing we have found on here is guys who would rather take over our fantasy.... What is the best way to weed out the Players who aren't going to play fair? We are new to this site, and it has resulted, truthfully in a lack if desire for our ultimate fantasy. I have waited so long and don't want to lose the opportunity. Please help me with any suggestions, including rewrite of our profile to even someone you have been with who may fit our needs! Lol

Thanks.

Wind Gap PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Group Players not Players! Lol