Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Grenade couples
TOPIC: Grenade couples
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ya, im not sure what it is, but both of us are in agreeance, we don't really like seeing naked people, people fucking, stuff like that. You would think being a guy i would dig it, but to me it just seems hoey. Like I said, I like some mystery. Even some of the profile pictures on here just ruin it for me. I guess when I am fucking a girl, I don't like to think about how many dudes have been there before me so I would much less like SEEING how many dudes have been there before me, lol. Ever been to a strip club? They make you feel like you are the only guy for them even though you know you're number 20 that night.

I really wouldn't be too worried about our participation level though. Trust me, if we dont want to do something we wont be pressured into it.

There is a club not too far from us that caters to 20-40 yr olds. We may try and check that out one night.

Username hidden
(146 posts)
it's never easy to tell another couple that you are not interested, but most understand. those that don't are not the kind of people you wanted to spend time with anyway.

as for mixing guys and gals from different couples, it does happen, but not as often as you might think. just be right up front that you only play as a couple. you'll find most at parties will respect that. those who host these parties will want you to let them know if you encounter people who push those boudaries with you. they usually do not want these people at their parties.

you will find some parties will get a little wild, especially if there's a pool or hot tub, but you are in complete control of your level of participation. remember, many people prefer house parties because they are usually "on premise" which means people can have sex there. so they will. clubs are usually "off premise" meaning no sex on the property, but there are exceptions. make sure you know the rules.

j

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5366 posts)
No, it's not about seeing people we know. Obviously if they are there then they would expect the same respect. We may end up going to one, but I just meant we aren't into where she plays with a guy from one couple and I am with a woman from another.

We are interested in going to one but we wanted to get some experience first. Originally I had heard lots of stories about parties and clubs that kind of turned us off of it but I have since heard not all of them are correct. Naked people running around or leaving our clothing at the door just didn't appeal to us. (We like some mystery).

I am finding it though, to be hard when you get emails from a couple where we are really attracted to one and not the other. I try to be polite and just say they aren't our type or something along those lines, but it does suck, lol.

Maybe we need to try a club....

Username hidden
(146 posts)
flirtaway, unfortunately you're learning a few of the "dirty little secrets" of the lifestyle. posts like yours are quite common here and that is a shame. i'm not sure you'll find couple/couple search a lot easier, but i'm going to be honest with you and tell you that you are making it more difficult by not doing the parties and clubs. i'm sure you have your reasons and please don't take this as criticism. you two will get LOTS of attention at clubs and parties. if you're concerned about seeing people you know, consider going to parties in another town.

as for the lifestyle, yes, you will find many reasons why people are in the lifestyle. in a perfect world, all the couples in the LS would be here because they just enjoy occasionally having sex with other people. in this world however, we have the fat guys, the guys who can't get a hard-on, the ladies who are just here because HE wants to do this, and all the other bullshit that you don't learn about until you're in here.

you'll find several here who, like us, will encourage you to hang in there. just keep a few of things in mind.

1. what are you looking for? if you're here looking to have fun, you will. you say looks are not everything. many people say that, few live it. if you need all the stars perfectly aligned, you're in for disappointment.

2. don't get hung up on the "taking one for the team" stuff. many couples throw that line around, but if you wait for a couple that you are both truly, equally attracted to, you will be waiting a long time. refer back to #1. are you really in this for fun? if so, look for ways to be more inclusive and less exclusive when looking for couples. this doesn't mean you fuck any old thing that crawls in, it just means you keep in mind these are only "playmates" you're looking for and not "lifemates".

3. and finally, remember, as fun as it can be when you find a good couple, it will never be as good as it is with your own partner who knows you and knows your likes, dislikes, your body, exactly where your clit is, (uh, yeah, you'll be surprised) and the worst that can happen, is you spend your night with each other.

have a good evening.

j&k

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5366 posts)
When we got into this, we were only looking for single females. That is ridiculously hard so I figured it would be easy when we decided to meet couples. The problem is, we aren't super picky but we do have some standards and each our own attractions.

I keep seeing profiles where there will be a great looking woman in her mid 30;s with a man in his mid 40's that looks like he is in his 50's. Or a decent looking male with a not so good looking female or some similar mismatch. It is SO hard to find a couple that both persons are similar age are similar in looks. We aren't THAT superficial that looks are all that matter, but we have to be attracted.

I don't want either of us to take one for the team, but it almost seems like one of us has to jump on the grenade to let the other have fun And we aren't into the club scene or house party scene, random partner thing.

anyone else have this issue?

Username hidden
(146 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Grenade couples