Grenade couples : Swingers Discussion 192312
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesGrenade couples
TOPIC: Grenade couples
Created by: FlirtAway
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay, yeah, I get what you're saying now. And you make a great point about single guys, I have heard endless complaints that swinging is much tougher for couples than single guys on this one point alone. There is a lower demand for single sausage; however, there is enough demand to keep me in the game and it doesn't take 4 people to all be attacted to everyone, just 2. So it is a lot easier in that regard. The couples situation is compounded by the tendency of guys who couple with females on looks and women who couple with guys because of income. Naturally, you get fugly dudes with good-looking females (and to some degree, the other way around).

It's not always easy for single guys for sure, tougher in some ways. But I would think it's easier than getting 4 people to click. That's a little rough. Taking a 0, 1, or 2 in those tight spaces would entail having to be super horny that night I guess,lol. I'd probably do a 3 depending on the overall vibe just because I'm a horny pig 24/7, but I'm not doing some 300 pound chick. But then I would know that before we all met anyway, I mean that's the point of the profiles.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
Spanky,

I definitly get what you are saying. We really aren't even that picky, but what I am talking about is the couples where it's a 2 and an 8 together. I'm saying we would take a pair of 5's home but I sort of use a similar scale, but the total of both needs to be closer to 12 or 13 at least, lol. Think two number 4 twins equals an 8 plus the bonus for getting two girls at once, easily makes it a 10!

Your a single male. Unless you are into dudes, you only need to worry about one person. As a couple it's twice as difficult. I would never expect her to be with some dude who looks dirty and scuzzy and 10 years older than his stated age just so I can bang his hot wife, but being single that's not an issue for you.

My whole point was the amount of couples out there that are this varied. 1's with 10's, 3's with 8's. I would have thought the numbers would be closer.

Grand Blanc MI

Username hidden
(146 posts)
Okay-here is my thing: When I'm scouting for a hook-up, I immediately bypass the "must be super hot/must be super hung/must be...etc, etc." I'm pretty nice-looking and have a very nice cock and all, but I can already tell from the tone of their profile they're not going to be happy no matter how hot I am and that they/she probably spends a lot of time sitting on the sides and wasting a lot of peoples' time waiting around for absolute perfection.

Of course I want perfection too. But first and foremost, I want to fuck. When I read profiles, if she's under 200, looks decent from her pictures and writes and communicates like she's got something between her ears, that's basically going to work for me. When a profile has disclaimers such as "don't expect sex, if the chemistry is there it might happen..." or an arrant warning of "wife is super picky..." or similar effect, I'm already being put on notice that there's a pretty good chance we're not going to be fucking even if I'm perfect looking so I'm not going to bother.

I've got friends that never get laid because they'll only fuck 8s, 9s or 10s. And there are people like that here but I'm not going to waste my time (and the time of others) by passing off a 5 (or even a 4) because she's not as hot as I think she should be. I've got standards and have already weeded out the 0, 1, 2s by screening the weight and getting a facial picture so I know it's going to work before we meet.

So I guess my advice to you would be it's okay to have standards but if you agree to meet a couple/individual, you already have an idea of what they're like based on that profile. As far as "taking one for the team", you might want to consider doing just that. After all, if you agreed to meet them, they could not have been so awful to begin with. Last minute pickiness is frustrating to everyone and you'd be surprised, some of my uglier fucks have been some of my best.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
KD, don't forget to look us up when you're back up in PA. Afterall, we're fairly close to you.

Dave

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1837 posts)
"omg...my poor husband was singing songs tonite about how 'we are swingers but we'll never swing'... lmao! "

Kind ,

Understandably the 1st time is a big deal and you need to find people you are comfortable with but I caution you that the higher the fantasy/expectation you have the more likely it is to fall short. I'd liken the whole experience to 1st time sex when you were a complete virgin......exciting and new but filled with perils and sometimes disappointment. I also would question yourself if you are truly wanting to find the perfect couple or if perhaps you just aren't ready and thus subconsciously find no one lives up to your expectations. Not a criticism at all just some food for thought. In our years of experiences we've found "swingers" who NEVER seem to swing who claim they never find anyone they're attracted to but as you get to know them you come to realize that they want to be seen as swingers, hang with swingers, fantasize about swinging but really truly have no desire to actually have sex. Typically it is only one member of the couple who is disinterested but their partner is all in and ready.......so they go along, convincing others they're really into it when in fact the fantasy drives them but the concept is greater than the desire. Not a thing wrong with that, to each their own and all and they're is a place for anyone who wants to be part of the swinging community . I am not saying this is YOUR issue but perhaps something to thing about for anyone in your place, just starting out but still haven't gotten their feet wet so to speak.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
KD, I agree with you as well! I think people tend to think the sex will always be great and I really don't think that is the case. While it is new and exciting, as i seen someone post the other day, the grass isn't greener on the other side.

Like you said "within reason", says it perfectly. Some people seem SO picky, that it makes me wonder if they ever even play with anyone. Others are all about the sex and that's it, but at the same time they are die hard "won't take one for the team".

I have met very few women that I couldn't find something attractive about them. I have had bigger girls that were just amazing people, smoking hot skinny girls who sucked, a butter face girl who blew my mind, quiet girls that were freaks, girls I thought I had nothing in common with that I ended up having amazing sex with. Ya just never know and that is half the fun of it.

Grand Blanc MI

Username hidden
(146 posts)
KD, you are fairly new to all this, but i have to tell you that you seem to have a better understanding of what really makes sense in this lifestyle, than some who've been in it for many years. i think you guys will enjoy yourselves.

Port Canaveral FL

Username hidden
(3959 posts)
N&N65, we hear you. I'd say we may play, on an average maybe 10-15% of the times we go out. We're very particular, and K moreso than I. She doesn't mind girlplay, but she's not Bi, so couples who are really into the girl / girl action are typically not a good match for us. That and a few other requirements she has makes it very difficult for us to find playmates, but that is our fault and not theirs. I struggle with it at times feeling that it's mostly just wasted time, but hey... It is what it is.

Port Canaveral FL

Username hidden
(3959 posts)
Shesmooth you really hit it on the head (PUN intended) finding couples on line is hard. But the clubs can be just as difficult so please keep that in mind also. Its not a guarantee there are times we go and leave never playing. we have had success at clubs and online so its mixed for us. But the best couple's so far we have encountered has been from this site.

Delta PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
One of the reasons I play with a male friend as a couple and as myself single .. sometimes couples just arent both compatible.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Grenade couples