Finding other swingers-playmates in a country where you don't speak the language! : Swingers Discussion 88232
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesFinding other swingers-playmates in a country where you don't speak the language!
TOPIC: Finding other swingers-playmates in a country where you don't speak the language!
Created by: slyminx
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband and I moved to Germany a year ago and didn't call ourselves swingers then but I had made out with a few girls at a new year's party he was at and he really enjoyed watching. Close to 2 months ago he deployed to Iraq and we decided that it would be a good time to try out being swingers since we're both going to be on our own for so long (15 months). I've met one guy here and he's an American too and I see him from time to time... but the thing is about swingers clubs in europe is that they allow single men to walk in (they dont require you to apply to the swingers clubs in Germany at least) and it ends up being mostly single guys and only a few couples and women. I haven't been to them personally but this is what I have read from reviews of the clubs around here. On top of that, there's hardly anyone around in my area that I can find using a search... and I really want some f/f action :P Part of my problem is, is that I live in rural farmland Germany where there isn't a lot of people and my German isn't the best. I'm beginning to think we won't have much luck until we move back to the states... I'm not sure what kind of answers to expect... but if anyone has any input, feel free to reply!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We lived in Germany (Ramstein) many years ago, but weren't in the lifestyle at the time. Looking back, I'm sure that there was a thriving swingers culture on and around the base. If we were in your shoes, I'd frequent the O/NCO Club and carefully notice which couples always arrive and leave together. You might want to touch bases with some of the german clubs and see if you can perhaps turn up leads to a few Base people also. Further, I'd definately use the internet to the max to try to establish some connections with others near you. It'll take some effort, but they're there! Good luck, and have fun!

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Hell, Finding playmate in germany should be a snap. Try finding them in the foreign country called MIAMI At least I speak german.... never bothered with spanish.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
My husband and I moved to Germany a year ago and didn't call ourselves swingers then but I had made out with a few girls at a new year's party he was at and he really enjoyed watching. Close to 2 months ago he deployed to Iraq and we decided that it would be a good time to try out being swingers since we're both going to be on our own for so long (15 months). I've met one guy here and he's an American too and I see him from time to time... but the thing is about swingers clubs in europe is that they allow single men to walk in (they dont require you to apply to the swingers clubs in Germany at least) and it ends up being mostly single guys and only a few couples and women. I haven't been to them personally but this is what I have read from reviews of the clubs around here. On top of that, there's hardly anyone around in my area that I can find using a search... and I really want some f/f action :P Part of my problem is, is that I live in rural farmland Germany where there isn't a lot of people and my German isn't the best. I'm beginning to think we won't have much luck until we move back to the states... I'm not sure what kind of answers to expect... but if anyone has any input, feel free to reply!

Auerbach In Der Oberpfalz Bayern Germany
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Finding other swingers-playmates in a country where you don't speak the language!