Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Finding a partner to swing with
TOPIC: Finding a partner to swing with
Created by: Marsblack_1 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have had a swing partner ever since we started swinging, so I can only guess what might be helpful.

I would guess that the best way to find a partner to swing with is to hang out with swingers as much as you can. Go to swing clubs and swinger Meet & Greets. Eventually if you are a charming gentleman you will get invited to play with a lady or join a couple for a threesome. If that proves to be a good time for everyone, then you will get repeat invitations and develop some friendships with swingers.

That will eventually lead to being invited to house parties, where you will meet more swingers and the swinging friends of the swingers you have met.

Just let these people know you are looking for a regular swing partner. Some of them may actually introduce you to someone they know that might be a suitable candidate.

I would also guess that patience is your biggest asset in your search. Single guys who want to swing can be wildly successful if they are patient, non-pushy, attractive, charming, and understand the importance of giving your playmates the best time you possibly can. That's also the best way to get free recommendations to other swingers. Nothing beats a rave review from a lady or couple you have already played with.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums...

From your other post you say you are a couple now you say you really are a single (cheating?) male. Perhaps you should straighten out your situation before you try to bring others in?

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Finding a partner to swing with