FRUSTRATED : Swingers Discussion 76484
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesFRUSTRATED
TOPIC: FRUSTRATED
Created by: rammer07 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We were noticing lately the opposite...it seems like ALL the new profiles are of couples in their 20s!

Have been with people of all ages, and the younger ones we've experienced like for other people (co workers, family members, etc) to know about what they're doing. This is not cool to us.

It takes some maturity (and yes, we've found great 20-somethings who really can handle it well), not necessarily a certain age, in order for this lifestyle to consistently work well for committed married couples.

Hang in there, and be patient. I think "swinging" is about to become the next Trendy Thing. Then it will almost ALL be 20-somethings.

(it's ok, we have a good number of people we can rotate now...hehehe)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
It will be tough finding couples in your age bracket. They are definitely there, but the largest percentage of players are in the 35 to 45 age bracket. You might have better luck in vanilla bars where 20ish somethings like to hang out. We actually have one Yahoo swing group in our area that caters to strictly people under 30 years old. You might want to do a Yahoo Group search and see if you can find connections there too. Once you find them.... you'll have no problems. You are both great looking!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
We have the same problem, we like people closer to our kids ages and that are good looking enough for us, maybe that even want to pay to watch us...tongue firmly placed in cheek

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Welcome to the forums Rammer.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Being so young, I would try vanilla bars. Swinging is some thing "older" folks do. It takes a while for the security of a partnership to develop. That's why there are so few younger couples.

I can suggest one couple for the folks in Port Ritchy. Email me for more info.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
yeah we hear ya there. and we r in our late 20's and very early 30 lol. and yeah that is the problem finding an attractive couple that u look at and know right away u want to meet these people. we like to think we're attractive down to earth average people looking for the same , doesn't need to be barbie & ken though wouldn't kick them out of bed :)

Queensbury NY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Its funny, I'm feeling the same way LOL. Ummm, I don't know what to tell you. You can try meet and greets or clubs, thats the easiest way to find people that get out. Other than that, good luck. If you figure it out tell me LOL. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Yeah, I know what you mean. We're not too far from you and we either get a lot of guys pretending to be a couple, or people wanted JUST to cam, or then make dates and not keep them. Sometimes makes you not even want to get involved in the LS, but everyonce in a while a good one will come along and it'll be worth it!

Good luck to you :-)

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(77 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: FRUSTRATED