E-mailing Pics : Swingers Discussion 160065
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesE-mailing Pics
TOPIC: E-mailing Pics
Created by: thegamerz The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We never email or send pic to anyone we haven't met before. Too many fakes, pic collectors, and everything else. Our take is if you are for real then quit being cheap and pay for a membership so you can share pic thur here. I know some are just trying it out, so do like we did and get a three month membership. After the first three months were up we became lifetime members.

Stoke Ferry England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Always listen to your vibe. When someone almost immediately wants to picture share...flag. If they get upset when you say no, FLAG. Always sit on the side of caution, because once they save them they can (and will) put them anywhere. Why people do it? I have no idea...but they do.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thankfully we read the forums and well meaning posts like yours that kept from emailing off site and are were alerted to be careful about free accounts/no certifications. We've noticed recently some angry replies when we ask someone be certified as real prior to opening all our pictures on SLS, even though they seem to have good profiles, they are still strangers.

As pointed out we also get very tired of no pictures of the male half, do they not think the female halves care and also want to be aroused, intrigued, or at least interested to meet? I wish more people would read the forums and sharpen up their profiles, we've probably passed up some great meetings based on lousy profiles. The profile IS the first impression.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
So true Mac .. 1,000 of her and none of him. WTH?! hehe

Citrus Heights CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yeah, like y'all I do not email pics to free members. You want to see our pics pay for a membership. Otherwise sorry about your bad luck.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
we don't email pics period..we also have free members blocked,mainly for that reason..not being rude but if somebody wants to see us they can pay their dollar just like we did

Balsam NC
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: E-mailing Pics