Domme seeks Cuckold Submissive for LTR : Swingers Discussion 65957
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesDomme seeks Cuckold Submissive for LTR
TOPIC: Domme seeks Cuckold Submissive for LTR
Created by: KinkyInDelaware
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Allright, I've had no problem finding those hard, hung, hot lovers, and no trouble finding great couple friends, playfriends, etc. But I have to admit, I'm struggling to find the one thing that I think would really enhance my life right now, a cuckold, submissive male. I mean, at the end of a long day, what could be better than having someone to draw a bubble bath, light candles, turns on the classical music or jazz, and pours me a glass of wine and then wait for me while my lover fucks me hard from behind? Some one who then does his duty cleaning my lovers cum and/or my juices out of my recently used pussy and helps me settle into the whirlpool bubble bath, who kneels, head bent beside the tub, scrubbing body parts when directed? Someone to keep the bed warm on nights when I don't have a lover over, who willingly sleeps at the foot of the bed/in the closet/in the basement in a cage when I DO have a lover spend the night....... Ahh well, someday my pussyboy will come.... well, actually chances are he'll be milked, but that's for future discussions.....

For this particular role in my life please be: smoke/drug/disease free, under 40, single, unencumbered, and willing and able to relocate if things work out.

Bear DE

Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Domme seeks Cuckold Submissive for LTR