Do you ever compare notes : Swingers Discussion 74130
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesDo you ever compare notes
TOPIC: Do you ever compare notes
Created by: WildMainePussy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Surely in rare instances people do mention friends they have in common. We're still pretty much newbies - so don't know hoot about them except what's listed in the profiles but it is interesting to get impressions.

Does this kind of talk influence who'd you approach? If you knew someone's 'performance' over the top and a bit much, would you bother?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I would certainly agree with the abuse part of it. After all, anyone with a grudge could get on and say some pretty terrible things. Would it be improper to discuss, let's say, a couple that we are interested in here in the forum? for instance...has anyone chatted or met in person a certain couple or person?

Monterey CA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
No, there is no place to discuss others on here by name. It has been discussed in the past but is always vetoed because it would likely be abused. Mrs.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Is there a place here that others can be discussed? I recently found out that a couple that we had partied with has been bad mouthing us. To any one who would listen. Now, I found this out by way of another couple who heard it from someone else that we are rude and pushy people. That my man can not perform, and that I am to demanding and aggressive. I felt so hurt by this, and almost decided to leave SLS. After all, who would give us the time of day after hearing all of that? Now, being a lady, and a believer in discretion, I would never bad mouth another couple, even for payback. After all, I could give alot of dirt if I wanted to, but I am just not like that. Is there a place here that we can openly and honestly discuss others? Or maybe warn others of a potential problem with a couple? If so, I would love to know, because I would love to find out the good and bad here on SLS.

Monterey CA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I'm always interested in hearing about the couple's experiences. If they started naming names I would call that a definite red flag. The way I see it if they name someone else's name.. they'd probably name mine... and I'm not going to be happy about that.. even if it were a glowing recommendation.

I tend to choose the couples that don't make a "lifestyle" out of the lifestyle, like myself. Just because I'm single doesn't mean I don't have a busy life too. I don't frequent the local swinger's clubs, or hang out with whole groups of people. I prefer a more intimate setting alone with a couple for playtime. A big part of that is for privacy reasons, and really have no interest of having any kind of reputation.. good or bad within the small group of people in the lifestyle in my area.

Now that's how I choose to enjoy the lifestyle. I certainly have no judgment on what others enjoy or how they choose to participate. As much as the voyeur in me enjoys hearing about the experiences, I don't need names get the gist of things.

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Yeah but I recently heard one expressing doubts about going back for a second visit. So that's definitely one I'd put a headsup on if contacted.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
Well, if somebody tells me "You've just GOT to try HER! She's the best I've ever had!" then I'm likely to accept his judgment as worthy of verification!!!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Anyone's reputation does influence me. I like to know personalties of others, and find listening to others comments helpful. It does not mean I will agree with their opinions, or that their opinions will be my determining factor.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Surely in rare instances people do mention friends they have in common. We're still pretty much newbies - so don't know hoot about them except what's listed in the profiles but it is interesting to get impressions.

Does this kind of talk influence who'd you approach? If you knew someone's 'performance' over the top and a bit much, would you bother?

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Do you ever compare notes