Do Any Truly Direct, Spontanious, Women, who Love sex Really exist : Swingers Discussion 60532
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesDo Any Truly Direct, Spontanious, Women, who Love sex Really exist
TOPIC: Do Any Truly Direct, Spontanious, Women, who Love sex Really exist
Created by: Rightnow1 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just stopped playing with a friend. No big deal, STILL friends. She fit the OP to a "T".

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Couldnt agree with you more WILDMAINEPUSSY..... i wish Jamaica would be that way tooooo (i mean out side the walls of Hedo lol)

Montego Bay Nothing
Username hidden
(81 posts)
I agree with all. I think almost all women (especially in their 30s and 40s) are horny animals lol....our difference is we usually need an attraction, or a connection. Although, where Tony Stewart is concerned none of the above is needed...I'm like a new lawn mower, pre-primed.

LOL

Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Heck, I told my best buddy yesterday I wish the States would follow the tradition of 'siesta' -- just imagine the smiles in the afternoon we could have. :lol: Sex doesn't have to be at 5:30 in the morning or 10:30 at night (though I'm up for those times too)

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
SPQR... a late reply, but we used to joke that kids were the self-limiting factor built into an otherwise impossibly distracting act... but now are kids are older and we can see we were wrong.

Plymouth MI
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I can tell you that there are many truly direct and spontanious woman out there. You just have to be someone they feel comfortable with. You would be suprised how many are out there.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
All this talk about sex made me have to go have sex with MYSELF! And thats after Jay and I had sex. Man, thats really good pilates, too LOL. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Come to San Marcos, Texas my friend....I've got one for you. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'll back that up about the kids and a far as sexing yourself, what is the limit before that have to put you in the wacky house for addiction. I have to make sure that the last one I can have will last however long it takes for the next day to roll around so I can start over..

So are there really any men out there who can satisfy without intimidation, the direct, spontaneous women who really love, love , love sex better than eating kind of woman?

Olive Branch MS
Username hidden
(31 posts)
nectar, isn't that the truth? I was just thinking about going and having sex with myself when I read your post! LOL Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Do Any Truly Direct, Spontanious, Women, who Love sex Really exist