Distance Between Couples : Swingers Discussion 176406101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesDistance Between Couples
TOPIC: Distance Between Couples
Created by: wanaturalcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been getting contacted from other couples that live real far away. Do other couples travel far distances to find the right couple? Any thoughts?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
We love to travel and dont mind it at all. Staying local limits us to the same crowd of which most are in a click, and from our experience just being closer doesnt mean instant access to that other couple, with work, family, etc. nothing wrong with a good 1-2 hr. road trip once in awhile.

Newburgh NY

Username hidden
(98 posts)
We do it. Distance is expensive and time consuming so we travel for one couple we met locally who moved. They always show on time ready to play. So for certain players we would. It is just to expensive to travel for no shows. We thought about setting a distance we would travel for a meet, but even then there are no guarantees. Oh, yes, our couple travels to us as well.

Tallahassee FL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We pretty much limit ourselves to couples who are within the same metropolitan area that we are. We've done the 'drive five hours one way to get stood up or totally let down' thing and won't do it again. Having said that, there are a Very Few couples that we've met over the years that we would happily cross the continent to spent time with! How's that for a definite maybe? lol

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
I like going to Austin and S.A. because its a different place and just feels fun to me...I love staying in hotels and feeling like I am "getting away", if only for 1 night. However, with gas prices being what they are and the fact that sometimes I just want to have a drink and play pool with a nice top and jeans...it would be nice to have homies that are here local.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
We only look for people in our area, and we don't even do much of that anymore instead hitting the club when we get a chance. However if we are going to be traveling we would consider meeting up with someone such as when we went to FL.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
I love to travel and when I do meeting others in the swing world is a fun addition to the travel sometimes.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Typically we will only look at people that are within an hour of us. However as previously stated we will contact others if we are visiting a town. But it would only be when it is a vacation or other time that it is just us traveling and we have some free time to meet with someone else.

Niles MI

Username hidden
(157 posts)
Good point south_vegas_cpl, We would not mind getting to know others online and then meeting half way. From our experience lately, driving four hours to meet a couple and getting stood up is not worth it.

Okanogan WA

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Sometimes folks are planning vacations and looking for dates in that location.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
We have been getting contacted from other couples that live real far away. Do other couples travel far distances to find the right couple? Any thoughts?

Okanogan WA

Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Distance Between Couples