Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Deal breakers
TOPIC: Deal_breakers
Created by: TeamTKO
Original Starting post for this thread:
We attended a event just this past weekend where Ms T and I found a couple we seemed to hit it off with. Everything thing was going great, both ladies were enjoying each other so we decided to get into full play. The deal breaker came when the other guy took off his shirt and exposed his extremely hairy chest. This grossed out Ms T and brought play time to a halt. Just wondering if anyone has a things they consider deal breakers?

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 26
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting bump there, Gator.

I tend to agree with your take on intoxication. I'm a 6-yr sober alcoholic myself, but don't mind at all being around others who drink. I don't even mind them if they get a little buzzed.

However...

I see a person throwing one down after another and I want no part of that. It's just no good.

As far as rude behavior goes, I totally agree with that. I'll add that the behavior doesn't have to be directed my way to become off-putting.

Remind me to tell you a quick story the next time we see each other about just such a case. The behavior was relatively mild, but it was so rude that I remember it as though it was yesterday, and it's now been more than 15 years (I think).

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5767 posts)
Anyone that is drunk. Intoxication is not sexxxy!

Rude or pushy behavior.

Norcross GA
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Lmao , body hair is gross ? You people have seriously lost touch with reality . Ken

Username hidden
(10 posts)
I agree with all the "recent" posts as this thread goes back a while. My profile says it like I mean it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Bad hygiene, or Bad attitude

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12410 posts)
Bad breath can be a real turn off as I love to kiss. This pretty much goes hand in hand with bad body odor.

Condom use is an absolute must. Yes, they suck but you can't tell a persons status just by talking and looking. I don't want to pay for a good time for the rest of my life.

Manchester TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"immature arrogance to the point ya just want to smack 'em upside da head."

Sorry.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2812 posts)
immature arrogance to the point ya just want to smack 'em upside da head.

(not always a factor of age, sadly.)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17258 posts)
I dont like someone who smells like smoke.. even more when u go to kiss them and its like licking an ashtray.... big big turn off... also some who doesnt keep themselves clean shaved or trimmed down below is a turn off.

Mrs.

Gray LA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Some women need to shave their upper lip and sideburns. It's all good though, once I lick their facial hair and it gets wet, it becomes slick and glides right over. B-)

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2812 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 26
TOPIC: Deal breakers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.