Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Deal breakers
TOPIC: Deal breakers
Created by: TeamTKO
Original Starting post for this thread:
We attended a event just this past weekend where Ms T and I found a couple we seemed to hit it off with. Everything thing was going great, both ladies were enjoying each other so we decided to get into full play. The deal breaker came when the other guy took off his shirt and exposed his extremely hairy chest. This grossed out Ms T and brought play time to a halt. Just wondering if anyone has a things they consider deal breakers?

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"immature arrogance to the point ya just want to smack 'em upside da head."

Sorry.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(741 posts)
immature arrogance to the point ya just want to smack 'em upside da head.

(not always a factor of age, sadly.)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7115 posts)
I dont like someone who smells like smoke.. even more when u go to kiss them and its like licking an ashtray.... big big turn off... also some who doesnt keep themselves clean shaved or trimmed down below is a turn off.

Mrs.

Gray LA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Some women need to shave their upper lip and sideburns. It's all good though, once I lick their facial hair and it gets wet, it becomes slick and glides right over. B-)

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(741 posts)
That certainly was a bummer & is a problem when you meet people for the first time at a club. It's better to ask a few questions before going off to a playroom & state your preferences/rules. Live & learn.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(1321 posts)
I agree with so many of the points mentioned below. We just came up with another quite by chance. Hubby and I are having a great time at a club. There were two couples we were talking to who came together and another single couple who we were really having a good time with. When it came time to head to the playroom, single couple disappeared so I being the female and in charge in these situations asked the other two couples if they wanted to join us. A resounding yes. A few minutes later in the playroom Im having a grand old time with the two guys and so I thought, hubby was enjoying the women. Bodies everywhere, dim lighting. Well little did I know that the ladies refused to touch my husband. One was mildly receptive to him, the other backed away. They then kept to themselves. Now if I had known that then - that they were snubbing my husband after expressing interest - I would have excused myself from their SO and rolled over three times to my guy. My guy didnt want to disturb me bc he wanted me to continue having a good time. This was definitely a lesson learned. Someone snubs my life partner like that....they snub me so buuuy bye!

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(157 posts)
I have to agree with Mo's points and add no to any hair down there. Cocky/handsy men will get no where with me especially if you just walk up and touch me. Bad breath is a huge turn off for us both too. -Mrs

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(551 posts)
I will second every one of Mo's points.

I will also add: Women who don't take care of their hands or feet. I don't care if a woman is stunningly gorgeous if her feet are all crusty or cracked. I'm out.

Scuff, file, lotion... whatever, and start wearing socks around the house to heal your heals, lol.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(333 posts)
(9) Any sense or evidence of hubby being "bi-" (even if claims straight)

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Great thread. "Deal breakers" vs. "preferences": there's a big difference.

Deal breakers that come to mind:

(1) lack of physical attraction (obviously?)

(2) 420 and/or drug friendly (at least where I can smell it…usually profusely)

(3) blatant arrogance/snobbery (never yet seen thankfully)

(4) body odor (obviously!)

(5) any clinical evidence of genital health problems (never yet seen thankfully)

(6) bad teeth

(7) "no kissing" rule (With all due respect, I love this too much.)

(8) any hubby "bad vibe/intimidation/sign of jealously or drama during "warm up" or during "getting to know the couple at the bar/wherever"

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Deal breakers