Deal breakers : Swingers Discussion 208211
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesDeal breakers
TOPIC: Deal breakers
Created by: TeamTKO
Original Starting post for this thread:
We attended a event just this past weekend where Ms T and I found a couple we seemed to hit it off with. Everything thing was going great, both ladies were enjoying each other so we decided to get into full play. The deal breaker came when the other guy took off his shirt and exposed his extremely hairy chest. This grossed out Ms T and brought play time to a halt. Just wondering if anyone has a things they consider deal breakers?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ms T you might consider putting those things in your profile if they are serious deal breakers for you.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
The last thing a pubic hair hears before it hits the toilet....Patooooie

LOL

I asked about my hairy back once (not really hairy, but some) she said...I ain't gonna lick your back!

But I'm with ya'll - at least south of the Mason-Dixon - keep it clean!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I played with his girlfriend for a while and had Mr K tell him we only wanted g/g playtime. She was completely waxed in contrast to her fury boyfriend. The boys seemed content to watch but I started to feel bad for my man. We thanked them then we went back to our boyfriends, just finished by having sex next to them.

I just can't deal with hair that's why I stay waxed and lucky for me Mr K just doesn't have much hair to begin with. Hair anywhere but the top of a man or woman's head is a instant turn off along with un circumcised men and foul body odor.

Ms T

New York NY

Username hidden
(22 posts)
"You use your pubic hairs as dental floss?"

Not if there isn't any.....

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
This is one of the biggest reasons we don't care for events or house parties. You just can't vet properly. Maybe it would work if you sign up for an event, see another couple on the list you're interested in and correspond prior to the event. You can then exchange face and body pics. Of course, this won't weed out anyone with body odor, lol. Thankfully, we've never experienced that.

So, what did you do? Did you tell the guy, sorry, I'm just not attracted to you, or up and leave, what? Must have been so uncomfortable.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
You use your pubic hairs as dental floss?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Second the pervasive "bad smells" category -- burnt tobacco for sure, and also heavy cologne.

Any man who reminds her of her father. I never met him, but this deal-breaker seems to involve no apparent sense of humor, along with some physical characteristics.

A woman's lack of imagination inevitably erodes my enthusiasm.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Lack of genital trimming. We do not like dental floss when we're playing orally.

Refusal to use condom for penetration (that's a whole 'nother thread in other forums).

Bad smells (body odor, smoke, etc).

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Ugly. Ugly is a deal breaker.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We attended a event just this past weekend where Ms T and I found a couple we seemed to hit it off with. Everything thing was going great, both ladies were enjoying each other so we decided to get into full play. The deal breaker came when the other guy took off his shirt and exposed his extremely hairy chest. This grossed out Ms T and brought play time to a halt. Just wondering if anyone has a things they consider deal breakers?

New York NY

Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Deal breakers