Couples and single females How should a single guy approach you on SLS if at all : Swingers Discussion 742171021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesCouples and single females How should a single guy approach you on SLS if at all
TOPIC: Couples and single females How should a single guy approach you on SLS if at all
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know....I'm too busy perving Atlanta's gorgeous chest to answer right now. NICE. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Forgot to say.....oops.....the chat room is how I meet the single men I am willing to meet. So this is why I suggest it. Good Luck!!!!! Tammy

Loveland CO
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Another option that I didn't see mentioned is the Chat room. You may find that if you go in there and talk nicely, respectfully, and honestly that people will get to know you, and love to meet you. It just takes time, for everyone on the site, to weed out who is real and who isn't. Oh and for heavens sake, (I am the woman here) do not start by saying hey your wife is hot can I f*#k her and unless you are going to be standing in the bar/restaurant nude for the first meet a face pic is a good idea. If you want to show your body that is great but the penis should really not be all we see. LOL Just my opinion, Tammy

Loveland CO
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I think that if you could weed out the lying, cheating ass husbands a vast more amount of couples would love playing with them...nothing like an MFM! But there are just so many cheaters out there, and then you hear horror stories. We have a friend who played with a "single" guy, only to have his fiance, VERY ANGRY FIANCE should I say, call her up. Its jerks like that that make it so bad for the truly good single men who are just looking for a hot time like we all are. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
The fact is, most couples who have been out here longer than a month have probably had their fair share of bad experiences with single men. The main problem is that most "single" men are really very married men who are cheating on their wives and children. There are so many bad apples on the tree, its hard to find the good ones, so you stop trying. Jay read my post here, and said that the true single men aren't bad guys at all, and he has no problems with them at all. HOWEVER, probably 9 out of 10 "single" guys are actually cheating married men. So, we do block them on here. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
We would read the profile and if they say they are not looking for single males then do don't contact. Be polite when you do contact them. Most of all understand that you are there to help them and not the other way around. Pic's are a must and You should have them up. It does come down to how much you want it you want to see then but are unwilling to show your self. Patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
First thing, respect the husband. In our experience I have found that when a single male treats the husband with disrespect, or as if he is a burden or not there, he gets nowhere fast. Talk to both him and her as equal partners, which is what they are. Don't just talk to her, and don't use him to get info on how to get into her panties. Just be yourself and honest. If you are married and cheating thats a no go. Just by being yourself you will be okay. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: Couples and single females How should a single guy approach you on SLS if at all