Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Couples and single females How should a single guy approach you on SLS if at all
TOPIC: Couples and single females How should a single guy approach you on SLS if at all
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Most woman want to know if you are going to be respectful. If you come out with a introduction and say " I can eat you all night". Duh, that is a major turnoff. The first word is " I ". Sorry to say, but single men are here for the woman, which means she comes first. We read the single male profiles and laugh at the ones with no personality,creativity, pics of their johnson or muscles, like that is going to make us email them. You are simply selling yourself like you want a job. Sharp not sloppy, clean not smelly or to much cologne, sure of himself not full of himself. Be truthful and mention alittle about yourself.

Warner Robins GA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
We are not looking for them but we can tell you what makes us angry. Any one liners. The hey i could fuck her better. And last the why not. patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
we can say from experience with guys if you email a couple and just say we should meet or big cock lets fuck or something short and dum like that chances are thay will block you or you will turn them rite off your profile respect is the key and dont be afraid to type more than one line

Rensselaer NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Approach couples with respect...means reading the profile, having yours filled out, and a couple G-rated pics...and realizing that there are two of them in the relationship. If you treat them how you would want...or expect...to be treated, then they should be more receptive. Take care, good luck, and we'll be looking for your mail...wink, wink!

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
First of all read the damn profile, before you write. Then talk about what you read, in your message, give us a reason to respond! Example: (I am an exhibitionist, and profile says so) "I see that you are an exhibitionist, I do know a great little bar that you would be welcome to flash a little and/or wear something revealing" We are, after all, swingers, give us a reason to be interested, take a little time and write something intelligent. Also there needs to be pictures, need not be x-rated, just pics. Hope this helps all you single guys out there. Foxxy

San Dimas CA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Dont tell, Might work for civilians, but for military won't always work. Single military either live in barracks, or share a place with other military, and they have to respect each others privacy as much as possible. Not alot of privacy in the military itself. I've lived in barracks that were open bay (about 300 beds) that the only seperation between the next set of bunks was a blanket. I've also lived in barracks that were shared rooms, or had a common living room with individual bedrooms. If a couple asked to go to my place I would be forward and say I live in the barracks, or I share an apartment or house with others that don't know I do this. If a couples thinks I'm a cheater I'm sure driving to the base for a tour would aleveate that problem. No I'm not going to mention living onboard ship, that's the worst for privacy.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
So, certified_male, did you get the answers you sought? LOL Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I wish thats where you caught the flu from. You are a bad, bad boy. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Will you tell me in bed, dressed like you are in your pic? Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I think single men are great, and could really bring a wonderful dynamic to the lifestyle. However, for whatever reason they seem to think they can talk in a crazy manner! Take today for instance. While I was in bed nursing my flu (cause Certified_Male wasn't there to nurse me back to health, so it was me, my tissues and Oprah LOL) Jay was on the computer. 2 separate single men IM'd him. First of all, because my breasts pop up in the picture they assume (and you know that assume means you make an ass our of u and me) that its ME on the computer...Duuuuuuuh....the first one tells Jay "nice tits, I'd sure like to F*** them", and the second winner started out by saying something along the same line. Once Jay notified them that as a hetero sexual male he would not be appreciating that LOL they said "oh, its the hubby", and POOF!

They were gone faster than my paycheck, and thats pretty damn fast. If only the single man would realize that I'm NOT a desperate nymphomaniac (well, the nympho part may be accurate lol) that will just screw anything he would do SO much better!

You know, we have this head for more than giving blow jobs LOL, there is actually a brain inside my skull. I AM more than my breasts and vagina, and you can actually have an intelligent conversation with me.

Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
TOPIC: Couples and single females How should a single guy approach you on SLS if at all