Couples and single females How should a single guy approach you on SLS if at all : Swingers Discussion 74217
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesCouples and single females How should a single guy approach you on SLS if at all
TOPIC: Couples and single females How should a single guy approach you on SLS if at all
Created by: Certified_Male The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SnR - you wrote exactly what we think!

Be our friend first, be at least HWP, be a gentleman online (save the slutty/dirty talk for the bedroom), be honest! Your profile should reflect a real personality (not a fantasy male whore). And if you are interested in playing with a couple, remember the male half is part of the equation (means you might be sharing her, so you have to be comfortable with another guy in the room or in close proximity).

Girls are probably more picky than men. Don't take it personally if she says "no thanks". But if she picks you out, chats with you and expresses on interest in meeting, that means she is probably hot for you. So don't be a flake!

We've invited a single man to join us and it was great fun (and we're still friends). Then we recently got a string of "no-shows" or last minute excuses. We're allowing you to enjoy some quality time with her, it's a sure thing, and your actions (or nonactions) really hurt her feelings.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Welcome to the Forum SnR, take your time and you will easily find what you are looking for.

TVK

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
We're new, but a couple things that have turned us off from certain guys already...

1. Please don't tell me in your second email that you've already "jacked off" to my picture a few times. Dude, all I show is my legs. Chill. That message was deleted and he got no further response.

2. When sending the first email especially, do not graphically explain what you are going to do to both of us. My hubby is listed as straight and we say in our profile that the sm we find will be playing with me, so don't tell us what you're going to do to him, that's my job for later. That message got a no thank you response as soon as I'd read it.

So I guess mostly just don't be overly graphic and don't make assumptions. Read the profile and if you're a fit, respond accordingly.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
I always approach a couple with respect and hope for the better! I lived out of hot beds in the NAvy and know what means to be private and considerate!

Marlboro NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It appears that reading the profile is important with a few people.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
A clean respectful email showing an indication you've read our profile. For instance the wife likes to dance, say you can dance, etc. Also, don't email if you are clearly not a fit, waste of everyone time, for instance we've had bi-males email us - even though our profile makes it clear that is not of interest. If a couple says HWP and you're not, what gives with bothering to email? Have your own profile up to date, well written, humor is a plus, having both non-graphic full body photos and tasteful graphic photos (although I know thats subjective), face pics to send on request. We never hook up over SLS or any site, but we do meet out at lifestyle events, so having prior SLS introductions can be a plus.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
A nice email that shows you have read our profile works for us. We don't have a problem with guyssending emails or IM's if they fit into what we are looking for. Isn't that why we are here?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
I for one like the fact that single males cannot contact or view my profile when I have them blocked. I do not want to post that I am going to be at a club or outing and someone I have blocked reads and decides we need to meet.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
This subject comes up all the time in the lifestyle. Single males are a dime a dozen. That's good because you won't have problems finding one and bad because you have to weed through so many to find one you might want to talk to.

We agree, the couple should contact the single guy, not vice versa. However, if the guy does contact first they HAVE to understand we're a COUPLE. Stop focusing solely on her and get to know both. If you don't have pics on your profile don't expect us to jump. This is a hobby that starts with attraction, get used to it. I want to see who want's to play with us and it's not going to happen if you don't have pics, and I'm not talking one or two lame pics. Finally, be honest, sincere, and genuine. We already know you honestly, sincerely, and genuninely want to get laid so think again we need candor about you.

The single men that we play with are friends to by my husband and I. They realize that he's a part of the equation. It benefited them well by putting that effort into us, because with them my husband is perfectly OK with my playing with them alone.

Oh yes, take some time, it could be very fruitful for you..

Lorton VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Certified Male-

1. There is a big demand for single males. Let women and couples come to you-never approach them.

2. Also, I see you have single males blocked. Why in the world would you do that? Stud males are always looking for qualified men to help us, but we can't contact you to do so.

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3478 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Couples and single females How should a single guy approach you on SLS if at all