Couple seeking bi-female : Swingers Discussion 81394
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesCouple seeking bi-female
TOPIC: Couple seeking bi-female
Created by: two_4_fun_2007
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been searching for awhile, in several places for a bi-female only. Been wondering if the net is really the place to find. Seems, most just want to talk about being bi. Am I doing something wrong? Profile? I'm really getting tired of net, bored with it even. I really want to find this, but it gets old, looking. I don't think I'm bad looking, even though photo's not up for all to see, I do send to interested people.

Any tips? Pointers?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a sub an do as i'm told, not always do i like it or approve of it"

This statement concerns me. It is true, the sub is subservient to her/his dom. However, for you to say not always do you like or approve of what you do concerns me. If you do not like being here I think you should communicate this to your dom. You are right, to each their own lifestyle. But we have played before with a couple like y'all, she was here because of him and really didn't want to be here. And it shows. They are divorced now. I am NOT saying you are on your way to divorce. I am saying that statements like that concern me.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
u said tht u dont share ur man???...well have u ever had a f/m/f????...i have never had a 3 sum (m/f/m or a f/m/f) UNTIL my b/f gave it to me AFTER i said tht i wanted it...to watch my man bein plzed by another f is SOOOOO DAMN HOT...watchin her doin the samethin tht i do to him...MMMMMM...i love to share my man and YES WE R CAREFUL...we play with str9t and bi females...he plays with both of us and he enjoys it...WHAT MAN WOUDLNT WANT 2 SEXY FEMALES PLZIN HIM ??....like i said to watch my man bein plzed by another f is SOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN HOT...

Ridgeley WV
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I don't share my man, but I want so much to feel another women touching me."

Okay I know I'm probably going to be translated as starting shit. But I'm honestly not. And yes, before you say this YES you have every right to play how you wish. But do you think it is fair to him that you don't share your man...but you wish for your man to share you? Is that fair you think?

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Same situation here. Maybe though if you wives out there would consider meeting first and getting to know each other before bringing in the husband that might be a suggestion? I think we need to come up with a creative solution. Anyway I am located in Michigan if anyone is close by, I am looking for a girlfiend/friend to hang out with, and have all kinds of fun with or without husbands. Husbands (I have one)are fun to entertain and mine will make us great drinks! If you are kinda close to Traverse City let me know. I would love to hear from you.

Have a great Saturday night,

Franklin MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
try a liesbian bar or some strip clubs its worked for us

Midland TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have been on SLS for 3 months and were on other sites looking for a single bi female. We have had lots of chats with some and found out they were men posing as a female to gather pics or for you to cam with them.When it comes to a meet they disappear or they never contact you again. Are there any real people who really want to have fun.

Averill Park NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
we are looking for a nice female candidate in the philly area to experience another female with us. Any takers?

Huntingdon Valley PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
please let us know if interested

Sweet Springs MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
Dancing: That is basically the conclusion we have come to. When your right! your right! ... although ... certainly (HOPEFULLY! <GRIN>) not all cases, and as a couple seeking single females ... hope this not to be the majority of the cases :) ... god speed! ... caio!

New York NY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
We've had 3 different single women that we've played with over the 3 years that we've been members here. Exactly "0" of them were found on this, or any other swing site. It's my opinion as a woman that the girls that might be open to playing are out there in everyday life. It only takes a little innocent flirting to get things rolling in the right direction. There's exceptions I'm sure, but single attractive women just don't have to look far for attention, in my opinion. ~ C

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Couple seeking bi-female