Colors : Swingers Discussion 81333
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesColors
TOPIC: Colors
Created by: Cpl4PLAYinCA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think I kinda, sorta, maybe get the intention of the OP-however, this thread makes my head spin.

In our area, there are many Spanish speaking people; however, most of the fine citizens simply refer to all Spanish speaking people as Mexicans. Now, of course not all Spanish speaking people are Mexican. Just like all "white" people are American. Who is white anyway? The background of this post is white. I am Caucasian, but look more peachy than white.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
Me? I'm desperately white. I think I could unclothe in a dark room and illuminate. I do not tan though. I have absolutely healthy, spoiled skin lol. I drink 2-3 liters of water daily, I exfoliate and protect her from the sun. She is whiter than white, but I love her. As far as colors of others go. We don't have too many preferences. I know naturally I in truth am attracted to white men. Just who I'm attracted to. But we have great friends that we play with who are african american, and I am half mexican american (although you can't tell it other than my big lips cause I'm so white LOL)...so we take each couple at their own merits. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
:o).... Thank you...i dig you too! ~ Besos, Sassy

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Well I'm as white as they come(irish/swedish)...but in the summer i've been known to get an 'ok' tan! MR SPICEY on the other hand is half mexican and half irish. You'd never know he had an ounce of "white blood" in him. People have different perceptions on "skin tones" and to each their own. I'm sure we've had people look at us and say Mr Spicey is too ethnic. I know I have thought about other men he is "too white" :o). We were all made with different shapes - sizes - colors - and abilities! we should all just celebrate them. Mrs Sassy

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
We both have light(for me very pale) skin during winter months. During the summer I get med. tan, he gets very dark and he has been mistaken for middle eastern or hispanic, depending on how dark he gets. I am Irish, he is Italian. WHO CARES?? LOL!! White is just a skin tone. I know people who would be described by some as hispanic "white", African-American white, Native American white, etc. We also don't call it color, we call it "tone". We are all some form of beige/brown.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
I thought Native Americans started the word "white" ?

all my ancesters kept hearing is they were the "White Man From Town"....lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
We won!

3-0, and my daughter scored a goal.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
You are my cuppy cake, my little gummy bear, my little schnookums, schnookums.....

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
You too sugar pie

Honey bunch... I jus tknow there's a song there, *weg*

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
"I'm a polyglut and a polygirl"...living in a Poly world.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Colors