Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Can being good looking hurt you
TOPIC: Can_being_good_looking_hurt_you
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
61 to 70 of 73
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Yall! NC, Never say we won't meet cause everyday comes with its own surprises. Thank-you hunny for such a sweet compliment. You and Shelly both just put my smile back where it belonged. Woo Hoo! Made my day! I love your e-mails and have saved them all sweetie! You, (C and A) are a wonderfully sexy quality couple and I would love to two-step with ya anytime! Watch out cause I gotta thing for your private pics... *Wink!*

Shelly, I was PMSing earlier today, but it was a momentary thing. This thread just melted that away. I have learned a lot from you too! Surprise! We have a on-going date in the hot tub Memorial weekend then. We are gonna have so much fun taunting the bands all day BIG TIME! LOLOL! Maybe we can talk everyone into a game of naked twister? Can't wait!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hey YALL! My girlie RaveN, we are def going to Memorial Day, not sure about the other ones...I cannot WAIT to meet you girl. Thank you all so much for your opinions. I have already taken great advice on here and lightened up our profile...must have been PMS week when I wrote it...LOL. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
We wish we had y'alls problem. Raven U know U are a Queen when it comes to looks and personality. We have said it to U more then once in e-mail. We just wish we lived closer to U so we could meet in person.

Now as for the Barbie's and Kens.. U can be Barbie, U can be Ken, U can be just a plane Jane. I know we fit into neither description. We are more like your back woods cousins that are lost in a big city. We have seen pics and profiles of single females and couples that are close to us that I know no matter how much we would like to meet them, weather anything goes farther or not, that we are WAY OUT OF THEIR LEAGUE. SO we never contact them. We have tried and to a major disappointment when we get the quick replay " Sorry we are not interested ". But we just keep treading on cause U never know who just might deside to try a down home back woods cpl.

Even when we attend the club we go to we see females that we are highly attracted to but still wont make first contact for fear of getting the same response in person.

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Triple, You dawg! You were commenting on wanting someone to go with you on that trip just recently. Seems you may have found a good companion for the trip. KUDOS!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I just wish I had your problem, shelly! LOL

I think you're right though. I know that I am sometimes reluctant to approach a woman who, at least to me, is stunning. I'm sure it's because I think the really beautiful women are really picky and are more likely to reject me than a less stunning woman might be.

My advice to you would be to stop waiting to be approached, and you be the one who approaches a man you find attractive. Hardly any man I know would turn down an invitation to even just dance with, let alone play with, a beautiful woman who showed an interest in HIM.

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I can honestly say that since I've stopped representing myself as a "Brad Pit" look-a-like, nobody has, or will ever, accused ME of being Too Attractive, lmao... though I do get the Toby Keith or Dog the Bounty Hunter comparisons from time to time,lol

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Well shoot hunny! Cum to the Nudie Ranch this summer. I know I plan to be there for all the scheduled events. Would not miss taunting those sexy band members into "taking it off" for the world. LOLOL!

Shelly, which ones are you planning to make? They have already announced the May event in our Nudie Ranch group here on SLS. I plan to spend a few days in March there, but it will be a private affair with G, P, and C, and the rest of the bunch that lives there. Hope I don't freeze my nips off! *grins* RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Haven't seen the private pics, but the public shots are more than enough to show you are absolutely right - mmmmm, yummy! We'd love to make it a fivesome in that hot tub...

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Two,

Shelly's private pics are absolutely GORGEOUS! I can't wait to visit with them in the hot tub at the Nudie Ranch this summer! Yummmmmmm!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Not sure what kind of responses you've had, but after looking at your public pics, we'd say they seem fine. Preference and taste is something else. You have plenty of good shots that show what you both look like body-wise. If people decide to turn you down based on what they see, don't sweat it. Maybe they want people who are thinner, fatter, taller, shorter, lighter, darker, etc, etc.

When looking at a particularly hot couple's profile, trying to decide if we should contact them, we sometimes think, "out of our league." If their profile specially emphasizes they are looking for hot playmates, we might pass them by.

Advice: You say a lot in your profile about what you DON'T want - all pretty standard stuff, but remember people are looking for fun times and all the negative stuff and "don't wants" right up front could be throwing a wet blanket on things. Our advice is to speak about what you want in positive terms (rather than defining it in negative terms by talking about what you don't want.) There is a lot of great stuff in you narrative - put it up front!

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
61 to 70 of 73
TOPIC: Can being good looking hurt you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.