Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Can being good looking hurt you
TOPIC: Can_being_good_looking_hurt_you
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
11 to 20 of 73
User Details are only visible to members.
AKRON, haha that's a riot.

but if u look i think she is already involved in that thread NOW!! lol

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
NC, I second Shelly's invite! The Memorial Day event will be awesome. I know the Nudie Ranch already have some awesome bands lined up, and there are quite a few forum members already sending in RSVP's. We are planning one hell of a 3-day party.

I will be visiting there in March for a private weekend, and will see if I can get some insites on what bands have already committed. I'll let you know......

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Everyone's experience is different, for sure. What we have noticed, though, is that in general the male swingers we have seen seem to age better, at least after age 50. Prior to age 50, there seem to be a lot more couples where "she's hot, he's not" than the reverse.

We are 60 and 59, so in recent years the parties we've attended have been mostly couples over age 50, and suddenly it's difficult to find a WOMAN attractive enough to interest me, although P always can find at least one or two men she still finds attractive.

Maybe by age 50+ a lot of attractive women have fucked enough guys that they aren't interested in swinging anymore and have dropped out. Or maybe a lot of 50+ women just start showing their age all at once.

For the most part, I still find women ages 35-50 to be the most attractive, and it's the exceptional woman over 50 who still has her looks. They exist, but you don't find them at every party you attend.

These days I ask myself more and more if I really want to continue swinging, when my own wife is far more attractive (to me, at least) than almost any woman I see at parties.

Maybe it's time to stick to that home cookin' !!!!!!

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
haha, i say woman hit the wall!!! BAM, dead on at FOOOOORTY ;-)

to all other non poly posters - that was just a joke!! as for ms poly i say

ja schu chu moliska ja schu chu

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
whoops that was supposed to be... actually men age better than woman.. hate when u type some thing that ur mind is thinking ahead of time.

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
i also think that age actually age "better" than woman. the problem, if u see it as a problem is that many of us men are older than our beautiful wives. that's why it seems we look older!! although let me state for the record that russian women age very very very slowly ;-)

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
Well how to respond to the not aging gracefully comment lol. I say in some cases some men as they age get better looking because we are learning to take care of our bodies and get back into shape.

Being the ugly duckling when I was a child and now being an adult I feel I look some what better then I did then. But I can say my best half ( the wife of now 23 years ) has gotten Sooooooooooooooo much sexier then she was at 14 when we started dating.

Now for the being shy and afraid to make the first move. If it wasn't for me being the agressive one we wouldn't have made it through our first year in swinging. The wife is one who doesn't handle rejection well. She is very soft hearted and when she really feels like asking a female to swing with us, if she is told no it really depresses her and makes her wonder if this is really for us.

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
LOL, I hear ya. A tiny bit of liquid courage does help me out, because I'm much more flirtatious after a glass of wine than before. I'm not snobby, I'm a tad shy, but I'm very cautious. And I realize that this is a liability and not an asset, so I am trying to be less so. I loved the chewbacca comment, btw. Yes, I have found that men don't age as gracefully as the ladies lol. Not to say they are all not attractive, thats not the case at all. But we find lots and lots and lots of couples where she is good looking and he, well....not so much. But yes, I agree that I have to be more outgoing and approach people myself. Actually getting the confidence and courage to do this is the hard part! Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
we "hurt" all the time!! ;-)

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
"Arrogant men turn me on! "

Me too!

Gresham OR
Username hidden
(8698 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
11 to 20 of 73
TOPIC: Can being good looking hurt you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.