Can being good looking hurt you : Swingers Discussion 73458
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesCan being good looking hurt you
TOPIC: Can being good looking hurt you
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a question for ya'll (can you tell I'm from Texas lol), and I want honest opinions here. Jay and I are NOT Barbie and Ken by a LONG shot. However, I have found that men especially seem hesitant in talking to me. I have thought about what I can change, and this even became self destructive and I began thinking things like "maybe if I lose more weight they will like me more". Anyways. I have a theory, and I want your opinion. In our personal experiences, we have found this to be true. You can't be too unattractive, because then couples don't want to play with you. BUT, on the same token, you can't be too attractive either. I don't know what it is, if people assume Jay and I are snobs, or if the hubbys are afraid of the wife being threatened, or the hubby is shy....but we just aren't having much luck at all. I think its best to have the "girl next door" look. Not unattractive, but not attractive to cause waves. Do ya'll agree with this? If so, what do you think I should do? Now please please don't think I'm being vain or snobby here. I am not tooting my own horn. I'm honestly curious what ya'll think. Shelly

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes. The answer to this question is YES. Sorry, I must be either pms'ing or sick of the bullshit. Maybe both LOL. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
LOL Jewel, thank you!!! Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I think we're back-asswards, we have absolutely no trouble approaching "pretty people" in the real world, some of our best friends are "pretty people", but here is different.Maybe a part of it is that no matter how you try, the people you approach online really can't see your personalities, vs in a real life situation, you've already noticed them looking, and have the ability to read their body language. ~ m

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
No, thank YOU lol. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thank you Lost

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Uru, if I had a body like yours I wouldn't be intimidated either LOL. NICE. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I am not intimidated at all by looks. My decision to approach someone is based as much on what they write in their profile as what they look like in their pictures. Same applies to approaching someone in the real world. What I want to know is why so many never respond at all.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Raven Darlin,

If I could and get away with it I would, and haul your sexy hot self right back here to NC with me lol

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
NC,

Just drive that wrecker to Texas hun.....

Congrats again on the new job hunny!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Shelly, Raven

Thanks for the invite but I have a feeling I will workin my ass off cause I drive a wrecker now, and U know how some people drive when they have their minds up their asses lol,

As for the reachin 40 and havin to move to the butt ugly side, I say bullshit, my best half just hit 40 and she is still as hot as she has ever been.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 73   End
TOPIC: Can being good looking hurt you