Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Can a little extra padding be a bad thing
TOPIC: Can a little extra padding be a bad thing
Created by: Punaniluver
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am new to the lifestyle and wanted to know if body image was a major factor for most people. When reading profiles I tend to see a lot of people looking for "fit" playmates. I am a single male, which is one strike against me, with a bit of a beer belly. Just wanted to know if there are many women or couples that would not consider this a deal breaker.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
You should contact "downtownheaven" in the "When Being Fit is a Disadvantage" thread.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12373 posts)
Look t it this way, there have been two studies that both agree: The average weight man can last 108 seconds after penetration before cumming. A "chubby" man averages 7 minutes. Think about that... (cheeky wicked grin inserted here)

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Thanks for your honest response. I guess I need to work a little harder.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Thanks Fingerfuxs. I'll try that.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Up the thread pole to the BBW thread, you will find this topic talked about. My suggestion would be to try posting in there.

good luck, have fun

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
I am new to the lifestyle and wanted to know if body image was a major factor for most people. When reading profiles I tend to see a lot of people looking for "fit" playmates. I am a single male, which is one strike against me, with a bit of a beer belly. Just wanted to know if there are many women or couples that would not consider this a deal breaker.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Can a little extra padding be a bad thing