Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Black Chicks for White Dicks
TOPIC: Black_Chicks_for_White_Dicks
Created by: friendly_swinger
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just wanted to counter the Black Dicks for White Chicks. Considering I'm not a WASP (White Anglo Saxon) I'm actually Spanish/Italian. I have played with a couple black women in the swing club, but how many black women like to play with white men? Come on you Nubian queens come out and show us pale colored guys some support. Please this thread is not intended to offend.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I just wanted to counter the Black Dicks for White Chicks. Considering I'm not a WASP (White Anglo Saxon) I'm actually Spanish/Italian. I have played with a couple black women in the swing club, but how many black women like to play with white men? Come on you Nubian queens come out and show us pale colored guys some support. Please this thread is not intended to offend.

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(188 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Black Chicks for White Dicks
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.