Be Honest : Swingers Discussion 65287
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesBe Honest
TOPIC: Be Honest
Created by: biguyonli
Original Starting post for this thread:
It is unbelievable to me that some people expect to meet me, when their profile is complete BS. I get mail from "couples" which are from cheating husbands. I get mail from "straight" men wanting to suck me off. If you are lying on the profile, why should I ever trust you? If I don't trust you, why would I want to have sex with you?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, unfortunately this is VERY common. We have started doing this by "weeding" the fakers out. If we chat and think we have something in common we ask to meet for dinner or drinks. If you disapear I have only lost a few minutes. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We concur... and are thinking of seeing what the site management would think/do about a topic "outing" people with straight profiles who tell us in messages about their bisexual experiences.

The way we see it, if they'd lie about their sexuality to get laid, they'd lie about diseases, crabs, cheating, etc. as well.

It's even specifically repeated in our profile, and yet these nitwits keep trying, and some even argue with us over it (which is ever so attractive)...

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We feel ya...We ," the wife," get the point and tell them off..TEll them to get their wank else where

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
We feel ya...We ," the wife," get the point and tell them off..TEll them to get their wank else where

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
It is unbelievable to me that some people expect to meet me, when their profile is complete BS. I get mail from "couples" which are from cheating husbands. I get mail from "straight" men wanting to suck me off. If you are lying on the profile, why should I ever trust you? If I don't trust you, why would I want to have sex with you?

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Be Honest