Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Are swingers the rudest most inconsiderate people out there Part 2
TOPIC: Are swingers the rudest most inconsiderate people out there Part 2
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
This seems to be a good time and place.... starting a group in the RDU area of NC. Membership requirements...You have to have been univited,or turned down to a house party. If I can get ten couples I will set it up on a pot luck/cover the room basis. [non profit] This is as offer is as real as the sharks I tag. 'nuff said. Capt Al

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(13 posts)
You have experienced the most common thing in the lifestyle... Yes sls is complicit, as these folks raise revenue for them...Yes, they are assholes who will never grow OLD or UP for that matter.... ITS NOT YOU...don't give up. Just take it with a GRIN of salt. Actually these house parties have a "chief rabbit" and its from these folks a invite needs to come. The rank and file members are not authorized to invite BUT they were never told that. Ever been to Junior high school dance? Same mentality. Proceed accordingly.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(13 posts)
What they did was wrong, I can't see where one more couple would make a difference between a large vs. small party. My guess is hubby jumped the gun and invited you guys before checking with the wifey, wifey has some issue and tells hubby you've got to go. Bottom line is that you should have never been "univited", that's socially unacceptable in any walk of life. You're an attractive couple and you live in an area with a lot of lifestyle activity, I would move on and forget those guys. BTW, if we didn't have an address and phone number by noon we would have made other plans.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I would think they did you a favor, I wouldnt want to party with ppl like that. Good to know ahead of time.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Are swingers the rudest most inconsiderate people out there Part 2