Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Are swingers the rudest most inconsiderate people out there Part 2
TOPIC: Are swingers the rudest most inconsiderate people out there Part 2
Created by: jandact The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
regarding age....a twenty something reply to Coapt Als queried" why did you pick me?" "cause you looked old enough to know what your doing"..."nuff said

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(13 posts)
tonguetagteam ....thank for the welcome....still looking for enough folks to throw a party. Any takers local to Raleigh/Durham area?

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Be sure to add that on your profile.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Y'all come on down.

Btw, welcome also to TongueTagTeam. I tried saying your username out loud three times real fast but got tongue tied.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Well thank you. Perhaps Louisiana would be a better trip? Lol

Festus MO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Wendan, welcome to the forums. I hope you stick around and make yourselves at home. Your outlook on things and sense of humor are refreshing.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
we have so many more however we do not let them get to us. We just laugh and go on. I'm sure others feel that we have been flaky as wellbut you're right it probably wasn't a good match anyway.

we really enjoyed our swinging time. But it can be frustrating at times we just make the most of it. quite honestly hubby was so turned on last week because I was having so much fun that he couldn't wait to get me back to our room.

And that is what is important in the grand scheme of things anyhow. ;)

Festus MO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
wendan, welcome to the forums. Your stories are pretty crazy. But swinging is a bit like going to restaurants. You aren't going to like them all, and they won't all like you. It's variety we are after, and only some of it is going to be good.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
LOL And I thought we had encountered some rude folks.

Planned to meet a few people while out on the town. Sent face pics to those we were meeting (so they could find us). One couple replies that they don't feel an attraction. Gosh, really? Cause our ohsohot face pics didn't do it? LOL We DO have personalities! After all I was willing to meet them even though I didn't find either of them physically attractive based on their pics. I have found many times that personality is WAY more attractive than any pics on here or wherever.

So we meet another couple. Things are going great. Having a good time. He says I will go get a room. A few minutes later she says she will see what is taking him so long. Poof! They are gone.

Next night? Same thing with a single.

So, should I assume all of Ohio sucks? Nah! But next time I think we will take the extra trek to a party.

I frequently think, "humans suck." But well, it could be because they are humans.

And I am sure that we have upset others at times but we try not to be rude. We also are a little more straightforward, "Hey we had a great time, but we are going home."

Festus MO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Rude? Inconsiderate? ASSHOLES? You tell us.

Definitely inconsiderate. Assholes? Maybe.

"We though about posting their names here but have seen instances where the site administrators delete such information so if you want to know who these lovely people are, just drop us a note."

If I saw you slagging someone else publicly and naming them, I would stay the hell away from you forever, no matter your reason. And many others would too. NEVER do this - no matter how much someone pisses you off. NEVER! Unless YOU want to be known as the biggest assholes in the world.

"Oh, and if you have any explanations for why swingers are the biggest assholes in the world we are all ears."

A guy in a white van cut me off and then gave ME the finger last week. Do you have an explanation for why guys driving white vans are the biggest assholes in the world?

Calm down. Shit happens. Someone was a jerk, so be it. You cannot let this blow up your fun.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20484 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Are swingers the rudest most inconsiderate people out there Part 2