Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Are swingers the rudest most inconsiderate people out there
TOPIC: Are swingers the rudest most inconsiderate people out there
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
We can be very hit and miss at times. Take a while to read and respond to email, take a while to followup, etc.

But we SAY that. Both in the profile and in our initial conversation when we start chatting with someone.

Another one to chalk up to "Just be honest"

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
We reply to all serious e-mails or invitations ASAP. Sometimes we do not monitor our mail as closely, especially after an event or after we have attended a party at a club because we get hit with a lot of mail from people who were fishing from the SLS list...

But with that said, we reply to e-mails from mostly everyone. Even the better and more courteous single males...although we are clear in our profile that we will reply to them IF we are interested.

We have missed replying occasionally...especially when we have had a bad date or had a couple get us out our comfort zone and taken a little time away...but that was necessary at the time and we still replied eventually.

We have found a few less friendly people here, but mostly, we like the people we meet. And we just know that like us, many people here live busy lives. Swinging is fun thing that we do together on weekends...and during the week, we often cannot take much time to talk about it.

Just be patient and dont expect that EVERYONE will share your intensity level, or put the same priority on this that you do. People are really generally good..with a few exceptions here and there!

Galloway NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
SVC, Thanks for the suggestions much of what we have done in the past. However, we have never subscribed to the thinking that 'no reply' is a reply that means 'no.' If we take the time to plan an event or just propose a date with a couple or reach out to a couple we have taken some of our valuable time and used it to show someone that we are interested in them. In this day and age of emails and text messages if someone cannot take the 30 seconds it takes to reply then they are just rude and inconsiderate.

As for those who say they do not reply because they worry about getting a nasty gram in response to declining someone we have been here for well over two years and gotten exactly zero nasty grams from people whom we have declined.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Like any invitation, it may be assumed that no response is the same as "we can't come". Perhaps your house party invitations need to have "please RSVP" and options for a) looking forward to it, b) would love to but already busy that night, and c) thanks but not interested. If you get any c) then take those folks off your mailing list.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
We reply to everyone. We do reply rudely if the people who contacted us cannot come up with something better than saying "hello"... to those people we reply with an equally lame response of "goodbye". At least throw us a bone and show you read our profile and have a feel for us enough that you can comment on our likes dislikes or things in common.

Rocky Point NC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I hear ya! I am so sick of people not responding. I always respond to everyone who emails us. People just have no manners.

We also tried to get some couples together for a house party. All but 1 couple just couldn't commit or gave some mamby-pamby non-answer. And the 1 couple that was willing to come...we had already played with them!! LOL

I think the anonymity of the internet gives a lot of people the freedom to be ruder than they would ever be in real-life. I hate it.

I know it's totally annoying and extremely frustrating, but hang in there. Rude people are everywhere! LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(656 posts)
Probably close to 90% of our first time in person meets are either no shows or last minute cancels.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
After our first couple of encounters, we were a bit dismayed at how our playmates had not written a "thank you for the good time", nor apparently checked their email, or possibly did not log on to SLS for some days.

Before we'd met, there'd been flurries of messages. And then a rollicking good time.

Sometimes it's nice to know how the other party felt, or how they feel about the future. But everyone works at their own pace, so we don't sweat it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I don't think that's quite fair.

We're very new to all of this and so maybe I'm looking through rose-colored glasses, but the few conversations we've had so far with folks on the site have been pleasant. There's been some emails that didn't get returned, but what are ya gonna do?

It's a shame to hear about your party...but I don't think you can pass judgement on all swingers for that, can you? When a big movie comes out and I try to herd a dozen or two pals together to go see it, that falls apart too...and none of them are swingers(so far as we know! lol). It happens to everyone, just gotta roll with it and be happy that the rest did show up, right?

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
OK, we are used to maybe one in seven or eight or ten plus people to whom we reach out to actually bothering to respond. After all, we just have tons of time on our hands and are just a bother to those to whom we reach out. But we recently tried to set up a party. Would have been our third and the first two were a hassle as far as getting enough people to show up. Invited 20+ couples, ALL OF WHOM WE HAD MET BEFORE, and of those 20+ more than ONE THIRD could not find the time to bother to respond. A simple email, takes a few seconds. Our conclusion, sorry to say, swingers are the rudest people we have encountered anywhere.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Are swingers the rudest most inconsiderate people out there