Are swingers the rudest most inconsiderate people out there : Swingers Discussion 216229
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesAre swingers the rudest most inconsiderate people out there
TOPIC: Are swingers the rudest most inconsiderate people out there
Created by: jandact
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK, we are used to maybe one in seven or eight or ten plus people to whom we reach out to actually bothering to respond. After all, we just have tons of time on our hands and are just a bother to those to whom we reach out. But we recently tried to set up a party. Would have been our third and the first two were a hassle as far as getting enough people to show up. Invited 20+ couples, ALL OF WHOM WE HAD MET BEFORE, and of those 20+ more than ONE THIRD could not find the time to bother to respond. A simple email, takes a few seconds. Our conclusion, sorry to say, swingers are the rudest people we have encountered anywhere.

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok, I think we are finally done having parties too! We posted our last party in both events and hot date. Not to mention we did this a month in advance and double checked to make sure that Partyperks didn't have any events going on either. We had a total of 15 interested couples, 30 interested single guys and 2 single females. And about half of the couples we knew!!!! Only 3 couples(one was brought by a friend) and one single guy showed up!!!!! At least some of the people texted us with a no the night of the party!!!!But everyone said that they wanted to come!!!!! Bought a load of food and thank God our friend let us have it at his adult bookstore because I would have been really p.o.ed if we dished out the money for a hotel room!!!! And I even cut back on the food! and there was a bunch of single guys who posted they were attending my event when they were not even invited and didn't contact us!!!! If I even attempt another party, I'm closing it off to single guys just due to the shear fact of the 3 who said they were attending and not invited!!!! You know I think I'm just going to leave the parties to the big shots!!!! We have had a bad taste in our mouths for the last time!!!! Hell, I don't even want to be in the lifestyle anymore because we even caught a friend of ours in a lie!!!! Why would you have to lie about that night??? Just tell us you don't want to go! Gee, how simple was that?!?!?

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I get my share of non replies......and yes its very rude to not reply. I mean, if youre not into interracial experiences, just a basic, "Not interested.." works.

But heres what really gets me chaffed....I get an inbox from a couple and its obviously written by the female who expresses her appreciation for my profile and the images in my profile asking if id like to meet if interested.. So, when i take time to reply and confirm "yes, thank you and i am interested...lets talk and set a date to meet over coffee or drinks", then theres the crickets symphony....silence........dead air....nothing...this leaves me flabbergasted. I didnt initiate the contact, THEY DID. Suddenly the fall off.......

Or you get the couple/wife who sends out an email expressing interest.....you in turn reply, informing them/her youre interested and then subsequently try to arrange a date and then again nothing....UNTIL four weeks later you get the infamous swinger excuse "WE HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY TIED UP/BUSY..SORRY". Well heres what i dont get....why would you visit the site daily, multiple times daily and then become too busy for a quick 30 minute meet n greet ? I honestly think a fair number like 20% of profiles here on SLS are legitimate swingers that will play under proper conditions/circumstances, while a larger percentage are only here to scan profiles, perv a bit here and there or exchange ideas/fantasies ...these folks likely never meet with anyone and some go as far as lying saying that they have when in reality theyve never left home.

If youre so busy, shut down your profile or update it stating youre occupied with business outside of recreational sex and taking time away. If you reach out to ME and wish to meet, i take you serious..its rude to then drop off in silence and never followup .

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
No kidding ...sheesh You try to at least be polite and it just turns to drama

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
oh sheesh I ignored the last message and by the time I posted here I get" i am sorry if i was to persistent....i didn't meant to upset you"

REALYY? 4 emails in 10 minutes when the 1st response said NO THANK YOU???

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
“Hey any interest in single guys?” From a cute single 33 year old single guy, text speak profile, little to no information . To which I sent the polite response of “Thanks but we’re not a match”

“Why would you guys think that?...i love older women and i always have...i know i am younger but that is not always a bad thing...is it my looks maybe?”

To which I sent the polite response stating we prefer people closer to our own age as mentioned in our profile.

5 minutes later I get “There is nothing i can do to make u change your mind?”

THIS s why we chose to ignore many emails, a simply email suddenly turns into a conversation. .

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
Yes, we never really get RSVP's either to our parties.

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We're here for fun and don't take the lifestyle too seriously so it doesn't bother us when we don't get a reply. We rarely initiate contact, but when we do we just let the bird fly and forget about it.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
It seems like "how in effing hell did you dare to mail me?"

If you are on the website, respect the tools given to you for communication. Sometimes, i understand the couples, ladies are bombarded with mails. But hey, no is expecting an instant reply. Just reply.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
hanginoutwithu2: Agree. There is no harm in mailing someone and saying no. That is fine. But no reply is rude.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
I myself have sent out emails to others and never get a response from most of them. I think that is rude!!! Some of them don't even show the email has been read but the people "were on" in the last day or two. I don't understand why someone can't take the time to send back a message. I will send one back and my time is very limited.

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Are swingers the rudest most inconsiderate people out there