Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Finding Playmates › Anyone going to Hedo 2, May 3rd to 10th
TOPIC: Anyone_going_to_Hedo_2,_May_3rd_to_10th
Created by: crissycris
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone going to Hedonism 2 in Jamaica, between 3-10 May 2008... Who's been, any advise? First time goers, seek guidance...-:)

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
HI there, I live here in Jamaica and visit Hedo from time to time.... if your looking for a personal guide to see a little more than whats behind the Hedo walls drop me a line....

Montego Bay Nothing
Username hidden
(87 posts)
No, we're going nude camping at Live Oak on 5/2 and 5/3. Damn this time I have to remember my sun block, last time I did that shit I came home with sunburned nipples. Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Anyone going to Hedonism 2 in Jamaica, between 3-10 May 2008... Who's been, any advise? First time goers, seek guidance...-:)

Boca Raton FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Anyone going to Hedo 2, May 3rd to 10th
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.