Answer Your Mail : Swingers Discussion 51102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesAnswer Your Mail
TOPIC: Answer Your Mail
Created by: RabbitnBunny The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Annie, there is always next year, or better yet, we will make a point to get to NJ next year.

We were going to have a party on the moutain this year, but since my workaholic cannot refuse any work, not much got done up here this year to do so, but I have a promise that next year is definitely going to be different and everything that was supposed to get done this year (clearning out major brush and trees to build a pavillion and bigger utility shed) will be done before summer of 2007. Maybe we could persuade some New Jersians, New Yorkers and definitely right across the border in Ohio folks to cum to PA for a weekend (and no, I am not forgettin the PA folks).

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
And the you have the people who even say in their profile they answer all mail even if it is to say no thanks and still don't answer their mail...That's why we love the Block feature if your too ignorant to answer your mail then we don't need to see you online or you us..works well for us weeds out the Fake people

Patton PA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Annie, I would say E is the spittin imagine of me then. People who don't answer mail, don't get a chance here and go on my shit list. Jim is more easy going, but once I made up my mind, oh well, he knows not to even try and change it. You guys really need to come back to PA for a visit!

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
We answer all mail, period (unless it is someone just emailing stating "nice tits" or something like that, then I hit the delete key). I feel that if anyone takes the time to read a profile of a potential playmates (and some take 10 minutes to get through because of their length), then takes the time to write them, they (the writers) deserve a response even if it is no thanks. I do the same as Carefree, if we have written to them (and usually if there is a true interest we will write twice because most start off on the site as a free member and become paid members) and they have not responded, I make a note on their profile that we had written a few times with no response. Funny thing is sometimes you may come across these couples who don't answer email at a party, M&G, etc., and they have such an interest and want to take it further. To me, its a pet peeve, and I have no interest, no matter how friggin hot they may be in person to be with anyone who doesn't have common courtesy to return an email. It takes one click of an auto response on here to say no thanks, which is better than unanswered mail.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
I agree with one post. If the person writing you is not matching what your desires are in your profile. IE: Race, Age, stats. Then it's not required to send them a response. nothing is a larger waste of time then dealing with people that write you knowning they don't match what you are looking for. These people don't require a response. HOWEVER the people that do match your interest/profile requests then i think a response of some sort is only proper.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
We echo those thoughts! We try to always respond as well, whether it's a yes, or a no - and we try to be as polite as possible when it's a no. We can never predict what the flavor of our month may be...

But we've received our share of "no reply" as well...wtf.

Oh well, we don't take it that personally and we'll keep on being nice.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
We agree with the "answer your mail". We figure that if you are on this site, you are looking for something. We may not be it though. But let us know that, don't let us hanging. We started putting this on all of our letters: "Please let us know either way. We would rather get a no thanks (if not interested) than no response at all. No feelings will be hurt." After we started putting that in the letters, we seem to get a few more responses. We have no ill feelings if someone is not interested in us. We figure it is just their loss. r&s

Medina OH
Username hidden
(16 posts)
We agree with the 'not every email deserves a response' point of view. We receive what we consider to be the equivalent of spam. Just like we don't respond to spam we receive in regular email, we receive things like generic open invitations to parties, clubs, etc. that we don't respond to here. They are advertisements rather than personal emails and we really don’t think that the person or entity sending the email expects a response. Another thing we consider spam is a generic request for more pictures – such as (this is a real email)

“ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE BIG LEG AND STOCKING FANS. WE WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE PICTURES WITH LEGS SHOTS LIKE THESE. WE REALLY ENJOYED THESE 2 PICTURES. I WOULD BE INTERESTED AND EXCHANING SOME AS WELL”

These are clearly not personal emails and there is no doubt that the only purpose is for picture collecting. I personally don't see how it is rude to not respond to spam.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(82 posts)
As our profile reads, "we repond to every mail we get". We really do, even if it is the "no thanks". I know we have sent out many e-mails that we NEVER get a responce to. Why is that? Can't everyone just be a bit friendly? Takes but a minute to say yeah or nah.

Abbasgol Agri Turkey
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Personally, whenever we send email to a single female, we expect to not get a response. We know they tend to get so much mail each day that they can't answer them all. Whenever we contact couples, though, we do expect a response of some kind. The funny thing is that my husband really dislikes telling people straight out that we're not interested. He's afraid that it'll hurt feelings or that it'll come off as rude, so he puts off answering those. So I've gotten in the habit of asking him, what do you think of this couple? When he says he's not really interested, then I send our simple response of, "Thanks for the email, however, we are not interested. Happy hunting :)" He grimaces and I remind him again, that, hey, wouldn't we prefer a response like that instead of just silence? Thankfully, I can't remember having anyone email us back after that asking why we're not interested. But we're still newbies....

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Answer Your Mail