Age Race : Swingers Discussion 222372
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesAge Race
TOPIC: Age Race
Created by: Jungle_feva09 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Studies have been done on attractiveness. It isn't a racial thing. It's a conditioning thing. The majority of humans of all genetic backgrounds tend to consider lighter skin to be more attractive. That includes dark skinned people. They prefer lighter skin as well. A documentary called "Dark Girls" explores the issue. So it has nothing to do with racial prejudice in many cases. People just grow up being fed the idea from all directions that darker skin is less appealing for whatever reason.

Personally, we've enjoyed playing with people of varying shades of light and dark. The personality makes the difference, once you get past the first impressions.

Highlands NJ
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I think Mrs. Sav makes a great point.

LJ's new to the fora but I'll sum up my position on this matter:

Nobody should ever have to apologize for what they do or do not find sexually interesting. Fat think white black short tall.... if a woman doesn't want to play with me because she only plays with one-armed midget Vietnamese Elvis impersonators, that's a-OK with me. You are free to prefer white women in your sexual interests. As is anyone else free to prefer whatever they like. It's never "wrong" to have a preference.

As a side note, me personally, while I do not generally find black women as attractive, I occasionally find one I find VERY attractive. I came across a lovely lady in a mall not long ago, and I had barely in my life wanted to put my hands all over anyone so much. It was almost unsettling how incredibly badly I wanted to take her into a changing room and fuck her brains out.

Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo Mexico
Username hidden
(18839 posts)
" The race thing has to stop"

Welcome and I agree the race thing has to stop but that also includes your own attitudes. Does it make you a racist if as you mention in your profile you "prefer older white women?" It is difficult to tell sometimes whether a person turns you down because they dislike black men or if they simply are more attracted to white men. You seem to be attracted to white women, fair enough . I would assume you'd hope people think that is a preference and not racism. I also find it slightly amusing you play the race card in your own profile when it works in your favor, you're advertising BBC. I wonder what black women think when they read that your preference is white women. No offense intended at all but you can't cry racism and still play into the game of BBC looking for white women. Well you can of course but it makes me shake my head a bit. Those statements seem in direct conflict.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5280 posts)
Welcome to the fora, LJ.

Username hidden
(18839 posts)
I don't think people really worry about age, it's more about race... Because my first profile my first person was a out 55 an was the best I've had... The race thing has to stop, I'm here for fun an friendship to...

Hot Springs AR
Username hidden
(1 post)
I dunno.. I've seen some pretty rough-looking 30 and 40-something women. Most people think I'm early 30s.

Username hidden
(18839 posts)
Lets face it marriage ages men, they say men die younger because they want to LOL

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5280 posts)
I'd do a 22 year old if she looked 50.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Interestingly, two of my favorite current playthings are 17 years off of me. One is 22 and the other is 56. The 56er is truly exceptional - you'd never guess she was over 40.

Username hidden
(18839 posts)
My wife set boundaries that she does not want to be with anybody younger than ten years younger than us, but our last few encounters have been with couples way younger than the age boundary my wife set for us... we all seem to gravitate towards one another... my wife is still a-little apprehensive about age only because of our own kids, but swingers are from a different stock, swingers well most look at personality first.....all im saying is who cares about age! its all about meeting, socializing and playing with real people we will socialize with anybody who wants to interact with us if your nice were nice, but some people put on the vanity costume on and parade around but it is preference I guess its people first....always.... well i guess i'm done with my public service anouncment..LOL

Port Huron MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Age Race