Age Is Just A Number : Swingers Discussion 1908261051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesAge Is Just A Number
TOPIC: Age Is Just A Number
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 54 of 54 
User Details are only visible to members.
Age preference is just one of hundreds of preferences out there. I don't know if the age preference is much different than any other preference, any one of which could change over time. We say to each their own!

:)

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Hmm very interesting reading. I personally dont care for anyone under 50 I am 45, but I have never been attracted to younger men.. male play friends have no age limits except they be legal LOL.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
40 something is younger than 60 something also, right?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
I guess this is our opinion more than anything... Generally speaking it seems that younger couples do not meet older couples based on the age range they indicate on there profile. We mean 20 somethings don't meet 40 somethings plus. But when they get a little older that changes. Then some 20 somethings change their age preference to include older couples. By the time they reach the age of 30 a lot of them have changed there profile to include couples of 45 plus. The funny thing is this.....a lot of the younger couples that are not interested in older couples eventually change there preference and are meeting the very same older couples they rejected at a younger time in there life. The irony is this.......Those older couples that were already hot if not hotter at an earlier age in there life are now found to be desirable at an older age by the same couples. Age eventually catches up with everyone. It just sort of sounds silly that the younger couples wouldn't pick up on it when the older couples were younger. What do you think ? Why do you think this happens ? Just wondering. Be safe & be good to each other.....

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 54 of 54 
TOPIC: Age Is Just A Number