Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Finding Playmates Age Is Just A Number
TOPIC: Age Is Just A Number
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Running has nothing to do with age........age is age. a number is just there to quantify it. Some people age well but they are still their age you don't reduce the number because of it.

i myself and very fit, extremely healthy and look like i just entered my forties ............but my age is 53 no matter what.

age is age numbers are numbers learn the difference

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(68 posts)
You keep telling yourself that Fun...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
All age is - One Big Number. I now run between 30 to 40 miles per week. Sandra does about the same. We would have never been able to do that when we were in our 30's. The same with long great sex !

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
I completely understand that many people find large age differences creepy. But you might be surprised at how many young women, even in their 20s, are attracted to men twice their age.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
new2wild: we have the same situation -- her mother & father are just now in their 50's. so for us, absolutely, playing with someone in their late 40's or older is certainly creepy.

ultimately, it probably boils down to people wanting to be with others around their own age for a number of reasons. (attraction, common experiences, cultural references, etc.)

S San Fran CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I can only speak for us but there was alot of thought put into our age range selection. She is 36 and her mom was 16 when she was born, So in her mind 52 is old enough to be her parents. Creepy to us. And that works both ways, We tend to prefer people atleast 25. Any younger seems creepy as well.

Dover TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
This topic was brought to the table for us this past weekend. We set our profile limits (25-50) as a loose indicator of what we were looking for. Sometimes we find people above our upper reaches to be extremely attractive; sometimes we find that we have more in common as well.

The turn off for me is with older men who want to play "daddy"...either straight up role play (more acceptable) or who speak to me as if I were a child (repulsive). I realize that I may look a little younger than my years but if they would pay attention to the eloquence of my language and witty banter for two minutes they may realize I am a professional, educated, street smart 30 something....not their daughter's best friend.

The hilarious part for me is that my darling other half is completely turned off when it comes to the very, very young. We've set our lower age limits based on his preference. This past weekend I was approached on the dance floor by a delightful little pixie who even for me would be a spinner. At first I thought she was lost, but she made her intentions pretty clear. I went and found my spouse to point her out and he was a little horrified. "What could we possibly have in common?" he asked. "Sex." I answered. I could tell from the look on his face that though she was nice to look at, it was going to be a no go. Sigh.

We do have a child and I can understand the "they are closer in age to our kids" thinking. But damn. 23 is so bouncy.

Flip the coin again (we do that a lot in our house) and I don't particularly care for men under 30. I refer to them as puppies. Sit, stay, roll over. Yes, they have the potential for endurance, or at least the possibilities for repeat performances but oh my, all the work involved in trying to train them properly! And anyway, darling spouse has got the long game in mind all the time and he doesn't require instructions! Not that I rule them out automatically but they have to prove there is something in their minds before I'll check out what's in their pants.

The night ended well despite all our requirements. Playtime with people close in age, with common interests and all around attraction. Whew....that was long winded! Guess I needed to vent a bit!

Royal Oak MI
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I do kind of have a preference of ages 30-55, but I wouldn 't turn away Helen Mirren, and wouldn't turn away Emma Watson, either.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Age eventually catches up with everyone. It just sort of sounds silly that the younger couples wouldn't pick up on it when the older couples were younger. What do you think ? Why do you think this happens ? Just wondering. Be safe & be good to each other....."

I do not believe they are necessarily being snobby to older people...I think most people prefer those around their own age. Looks are not the only thing most people look at. They are important mind you, but not the sole determining factor. Having experiences and things in common is a huge factor for me. A guy that is 21 years old, lets face it, has more in common with my 18 year old daughter than he does with me. So he may be a great mechanical fuck (and I am not saying I would turn his ass down, mind you)...but when its time to talk what the hell do we talk about. At the same time, a guy that is 44 years old does not have the body or stamina most likely that a 21 year old has...but he has life experience and wisdom and things in common. Plus, I remember when I was 21. OMG, the mere idea of being 40? That was OLD! Hahahahaha. Its not old NOW..but then thinking of fucking a 40 year old guy was not appealing to me.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Personally I would rather play with a hot, fit, 50+ year old woman than one in her 30's or 40's who is out of shape or lacking personality so to me, age is just ONE number I use to screen potential playmates."

I am totally out of shape so I am off this list LOL!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
TOPIC: Age Is Just A Number