Age Is Just A Number : Swingers Discussion 1908261011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesAge Is Just A Number
TOPIC: Age Is Just A Number
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not playing as a couple but I've been "burned" by my age limitations. Recently I was contacted by an attractive male member out of my age range for potential play with him and his female partner. I mentioned my age-range in my response trying to indicate that I thought he looked good for his age and that I'd be interested in chatting further.

He took it as me blowing him off so clearly there was a misunderstanding. I let it go though because, in the end, my preferences are just that. They don't make any logical sense, they are what they are. I've dated people 10 years younger and 10 years older and had a great time. Much out of that range and I find there are usually "generational issues" that start to crop up. It's not a hard and fast rule but it's an easy way to sort the signal from the noise.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Ahh, thanks for the answer. Thought that might be your reason but always ask :)

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Sweetjzabelle, sorry, it was based on your phrase "I find it creepy to sleep with" and we were making the joke that we don't sleep with them, we have sex with them. Sorry it wasn't more clear that it was a one-liner based on the "sleep with" vs. "have sex with" connotation. The rest was just regular ramblings.

Trophy Club TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Trophy not sure why you singled me out in this discussion.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Sweetjzabelle -- that's why I don't sleep with them, just have sex with them. We started when we were both 60 (way late, but what the hell, it is what it is) and have had those from late 20's to mid-80's. You offer intimacy, aren't batch*t crazy, and want to play? Then we'll treat your offer with the playfulness and respect you expect. I'm assuming anyone who wants to play and is an adult in the LS can make their own choices. What's nice about the mature couples we meet with is that by this stage of life, everyone is over all the drama and is in it for all the right reasons.

Trophy Club TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I have been having a problem meeting people is there anyone from cleveland, Oh to show a kid a few tricks

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
One of the reasons we got in the lifestyle was to have the chance to explore with those we wouldn't normally have the chance to elsewhere. So we've always been cool with both younger and older, as long as the attraction/connection is there. That said, the vast majority of people we've met have been within 10 years of our ages.

Username hidden
(112 posts)
I see we have a grammar teacher present. 2+2 always equal 4. but 1 +1 doesn't always equal 2. It may seem that way in the classroom, but ( their, there, they are, their are....chose one, i dont care) in nature things are different. you see....One man plus one women can produce the sum of one child. So 1+1 can equal 3. Is that getting deep or what ? I'm just saying that, because it is silly to get upset over how a person would say there, their,...etc. Fortunately four us, wee are very happy and have met sum one-der-ful peeple who have knot judged us awn our use of grammar. Whale, eye guess wee just upset sum peeple..............

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
It's THEIR not THERE!. People drive me crazy these days! They confuse TO with TOO-THERE with THEIR. Also THERE with THEY'RE. They have college degrees but forgot second grade grammar. It was a long time ago? Did you also forget that 2+2=4? That was a long time ago too. Maybe that's why your resume was trashed in 10 seconds.

Pawtucket RI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I find it creepy to sleep with those my kids ages or younger.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
TOPIC: Age Is Just A Number