Age Is Just A Number : Swingers Discussion 1908261041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesAge Is Just A Number
TOPIC: Age Is Just A Number
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Girl I got off that plane in SA and they were everywhere. I thought for sure the plane really had crashed and I had died and gone to heaven and my prayers were all answered. Then the shuttle driver tried to get me to go out with him too!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17682 posts)
heeheehee...me and my homegirl PG lust after hot, young soldiers. You need to get over here, theres lots of them here in san antonio!!!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Our upper age limit is set where it is because of my preferences. My husband seems to look younger then most of the 55+'s we encounter. That is not saying that it is set in stone just a guideline. For the younger age range I'm more likely to go lower :) But it all boils down to attraction more then an Age.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17682 posts)
I find it interesting that a couple in their early 40s is limiting their search to couples 48 and younger, yet wondering why younger couples aren't really interested in older people sexually. Perhaps it is the same reason you added 4 years to your own and requested they be 48 or under . My point is many people have no interest in this 10 years older or more or 10 years younger . It's all about attraction and compatibility. I can not see myself ever sexually drawn to a young man under 35 , it just isn't my thing. I am not comfortable being seen as a MILF by that age group either, it doesn't really flatter me because I want to be seen by a potential partner as an attractive women not a women who is attractive for someone her age. Not sure that makes sense at all but it does to me. No matter what age you are you're too young for some and too old for others.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
I am a single female with kids and don't really like to play with guys under 30. For some reason I always have the younger guys hitting me up in the age range of 21-25. I just can't see myself playing with them that young, cause I have kids that age. But when I nicely tell them I'm not interested they get mad a shoot me a nasty email in return and say other older women don't have a problem. Etc..... I'm not a rude person and ask them politely to move on and not contact me again....

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
we don't play with couples under 35, Mrs. Johns rule, not mine. but then again if i was single i still don't think i would go under 30 myself.

i really dont have a reason why, but it's just a preference.

J

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Its a matter of character maturity. THe older you get the less superficial a person (usually) becomes. Also, the ability to relate to each other in social tastes is a major factor. Very rarely do you find a 60 something year old participating in some of the same social activities (outside of the lifestyle) that you would a 20 something. Yes, there are always exceptions; however, hat isn't the first thought that crosses most young'ngs minds.

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
No harm done Fire, good post

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Now that was interesting. I'm sure a lot of people do that to side track those they are not interested in. Just so we all understand...we placed this post to point out what happens as younger couples get older; specifically some ending up dating those they rejected at an earlier age...that's it. No harm intended.

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Exactly lix...everyone is entitled to their preferences, only we know what turns us on! I will say that preference doesn't mean exclusive. There was a SF who listed her age as 38, called herself a cougar and her tagline said she was looking for "Young Cubs". Guess what, she contacted me and when we met, she said she wrote that so the "old fat guys" wouldn't contact her.

Thank god I'm an old skinny guy!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 54   End
TOPIC: Age Is Just A Number