Age Is Just A Number : Swingers Discussion 190826
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesAge Is Just A Number
TOPIC: Age Is Just A Number
Created by: firequeen254
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I often say, age is in your mind. It's how you act and feel as much as how you look. It's also about taking care of yourself and caring about your appearance.

We have met couples MUCH older than us who looked, acted, and even played much younger than their age. We have met younger couples who acted much OLDER than their age (cant tell you how they played because they lost our interest very quickly, lol)

I have a very fond memory of meeting a couple at a local meet-n-greet. They were very interested in us. They wanted to leave and get a room. I politely informed them that we had emailed them once and that they responded that I was "far too old for his wife". She replied, "But you're not old at all! You're very sexy!" Maybe it was the drinks. Maybe it was us being spiteful. Maybe it was all the other HOT couples that were interested in us that night. (OK, it was all of the above hehehe). But we dismissed that couple as quickly as they dismissed us online. HA!

Nashua NH

Username hidden
(4 posts)
As my dear stepmother like to say age is only what you want to make of it. The thing about us older folks is that we have learned to take our time and to really enjoy life for all that it has to offer wi the younger crowd seems to rush thru everything and that includes sex. Older people have learned that the trip is more fun the arriving at the destation. Have been with young couples where they last maybe ten minutes then with older couples where after 1 hour has pasted as if it was mere minutes. Why because we were enjoying the journery to the final cilmax to rush it.

Of course looks has a lot to do with it as well. All of us want to be seen with a beautful,sexy person and a lot of older people has a few extra pounds, wrinkles,ect that a lot of younger people don't like. We like to say "That if you don't want to talk to us because we are older then its your loss not ours."

We have been to Desire Resort several times and have meet younger couples that wouldn't even say hi kiss my ass. but when we meet them again 2 years later they couldn't leave us alone. We have started to answer any questions about our ages from stranger with "Old enough to know better but young enough not to give a damn."

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(61 posts)
It is just a number!we are 10 years apart58--48 with a little extra padding for both. we have a great sex life but would like to have a little fun with others, liveing where we do, small town, small minds well this gets in the way.<span style="line-height:1.6em">A</span><span style="line-height:1.6em">ny way alot of the ones we have contact with realy do look at age most men don't mind and very few women (younger) only stay in their age range. T</span><span style="line-height:1.6em">his make it rough to find couples for us. And neither of us are Bi so the pool is now smaller. This is just a place to say what we feel right? we do like the hunt ing part and; well if we do find some play mates great. thanks for looking.</span>

<span style="line-height:1.6em"></span><span style="line-height:1.6em"></span>

Ellensburg WA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
We do not read the ages of couples at all, but we often run into trouble from other couples. I know personally, we have had a lot of trouble meeting older couples. We have even met couples in person played, around a little, and after, we exchange sls ids, they won't respond back to us based on our age. We have met couples after trying to message them for several weeks to find out they were just too worried about our age to consider meeting. I have even had a couple tell us "You need to find people your own fucking age...and there is nothing you could do sexually we would be interested in." So, we understand why some couples might stray away from too big of age gap.

Herrin IL

Username hidden
(9 posts)
This is something I'm working through -- one 25 y.o. Has already begun doing tantra on his own, so I find that interesting.

I might meet him for coffee.

Other than that many people under 30 seem less capable of writing and interesting first contact email.

Virginia Bch VA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Interestingly we have been on a hiatus recently due to health issues. When i started feeling like we were through the worst i figured id revise our preferences and raise the lower age limit from 35 to 45...not really expecting much response from the latter.

Lo and behold just in the last couple days weve been contacted by two couples who are late 20s to very early 30s! I guess you never know. Ive always been turned on by older women.

Sterling VA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
Damn I'm a creepy peep now :(

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17703 posts)
I find it creepy, but the lifestyle is full of creepy peeps.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
Revisting this topic....

It depends a lot of what you expect of people. If we're just fucking, well - there can be a little more leeway. If it's long-term friends, more in common is important.

One 22 year old I played with a few months back has attempted to become "buddies", but in chatting with her I realize we have little to chat about. She talks about bands I've never heard of, etc. OK. You're nice, but really, all I want to do is fuck you.

Some may find it creepy if I play with girls into their mid to low 20s but, oh well. I go older too. It's all about having fun.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17703 posts)
When we got started in the lifestyle, we said that there was no way we could get together with anyone our children's ages or close to it. That all changed when we were at Hedo and met a mid 20's couple (she was 24) in the hot tub. We sat and talked with them for such along time, finding things we had in common and then they asked us to meet them for dinner. They were so mature! After dinner, we headed down to the disco. There were maybe two other couples in there. As we danced with them, the young lady leaned into Mr. CT and whispered in his ear that if they got together, he would be fulfilling one of her fantasies to have sex with an older man. He proceeded to tell her that she would then have to fulfill one of his which was to get a blowjob from a girl with a pierced tongue. At that point, she squatted down, pulled out his cock and gave him a BJ right there on the dance floor. She stood up and again whispered that he now owed her. She got paid back 3 times that week.

Since then, we have met many other younger couples who actually enjoy being with couples our age as we know what we want and we take our time in getting it. No longer do we shy away from couples our kids ages!

Hebron CT

Username hidden
(250 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
TOPIC: Age Is Just A Number