Adult ID on FaceBook : Swingers Discussion 202506
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFinding PlaymatesAdult ID on FaceBook
TOPIC: Adult ID on FaceBook
Created by: secretswingercouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
does anyone have an alter ego on FB. we didnt but we have recently created one. We realized we had friends that we wanted chat with and topics we wanted to post about etc that didnt fit with our normal FB id. Actually happend because I commented on a swinger related podcast and then didnt realize that it would show up on my wall. Luckily the post was relatively benign but for the curious they could have clicked on that and followed through to the podcast and i woudl have had some explaining to do. Now we have a alter ego and we feel more free to comment and talk. We dont use it like we do this site. Its not a meetup site. jst curious if anyone else does this?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic in some ways it is a bitch to have to keep up with email, facebook and all that for my stage persona but on some levels it is very worth it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
All of the FB features make for interesting interaction. You can leave a private message and have an intermittent conversation, and post pictures that permit comment and discussion. You can also link to another media source and post videos. It makes living like a pirate gyrl easier than ever.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
I can barely keep up with email, forums and postings of FB & SLS now (not to mention actually meeting people IRL) let alone add another account.

Reminds me of the car commercial where the parents are out having the time of their lives while the daughter is home bragging about how many online "friends" she has.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You can set up categories now for different people. So you can make a family category, friends, work, and lifestyle if you want and put different friends in each one and then select who sees what. This can get confusing though.

I have numerous accounts for different things (business). Use different emails and Facebook won't catch on. they can;t watch by IP because too many people use public wifi to log on to FB anyways.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Does this violate Facebook's terms of use? We'd consider doing this, but would be too worried they might delete our main profiles...I thought there was something in their terms of use about only having one profile per person...although I suppose you could set up a "fan" page for yourself.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
pirate girl. I am also a performer which as your know makes it kind of strange. you are seen by an audience but we dont really see them so i always wonder if anyone in the crowd recognizes me from sls or something or maybe they see me perform and then later that night they happen to be on and see my face in the profile. oh well what can you do right?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We became members of SLS before Facebook was a popular social network. We now use our Facebook account as a 'concept' identity, with more than one page to show our special interests and activities. One of them suggests our interest in the swinging lifestyle, but is not used to promote swinging in anyway or traceback to our SLS account.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
yes and no. I do have a second facebook page but it is because I perform so my "persona" has her own page. I have a select few swinger friends on each of my pages. We are all respectful of each other and make sure we do not post questionable things.

A friend and her boyfriend had a page for their lifestyle friends until they broke up.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
does anyone have an alter ego on FB. we didnt but we have recently created one. We realized we had friends that we wanted chat with and topics we wanted to post about etc that didnt fit with our normal FB id. Actually happend because I commented on a swinger related podcast and then didnt realize that it would show up on my wall. Luckily the post was relatively benign but for the curious they could have clicked on that and followed through to the podcast and i woudl have had some explaining to do. Now we have a alter ego and we feel more free to comment and talk. We dont use it like we do this site. Its not a meetup site. jst curious if anyone else does this?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Adult ID on FaceBook