would like to have our profile reviewed : Swingers Discussion 194497
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profileswould like to have our profile reviewed
TOPIC: would like to have our profile reviewed
Created by: 2forfun6973
Original Starting post for this thread:
hello we would like to have our profile reviewed. if theres anything that my be changed or need to added please let us know ..

thank you S&B

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
"we are looking for full swap couples,other females will be aceppted if we like , pushy people will not be accepted you must have a photo of you self's too. as we have put photos up. we would just like to know who we are talking to. "

After reading you brief profile I really have no sense of who you are or what exactly you are seeking. It lacks the spark that would make us want to contact you. I think you need to talk a bit more about your selves and what you are looking for in others.

Also the above paragraph as well as the others need some tweaking. Capitalizing the 1st word of a sentence and some spell check would make it read soothers. Also your sentences do not read well. Perhaps some read wording .......

We are primarily seeking full swap couples but single females will be considered if we all share mutual attraction. We have photos for your inspection and expect the same in return, after all attraction is critical for everyone. etc etc etc.

Give some thought to what attracts you about others profiles (besides the photos lol) Be mindful of the fact that more often than not you have one chance to make a first impression and what you say or don't mention can instantly put you on the reject list.

"female inshape with curves 36c breast and nice she is 5' 2" and bi and clean shaved has multiple orgasm's enjoys licking and be licked.. we are h&w proportionte. so we ask the same from you.

Reword your profile so that flows more naturally........ The female half is in shape with curves in all the right places. The male half is toned and has a nice backside and great stamina. We are in shape and would like our playmates to be as well.She is multi orgasmic and we both enjoy licking as well as being licked. The "heights" are stated above and do not need to be mentioned in the body of the message. That's a start....good luck to you both.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
hello we would like to have our profile reviewed. if theres anything that my be changed or need to added please let us know ..

thank you S&B

Middlebury VT
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: would like to have our profile reviewed