would be grateful if you gave feedback on my profile : Swingers Discussion 189603
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profileswould be grateful if you gave feedback on my profile
TOPIC: would be grateful if you gave feedback on my profile
Created by: beastieboy
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would be grateful if you gave feedback on my profile. I recentl changed it to say tha I'm lookingfor frinds in the lifestyle, and am interested in a serious partner. Please help me with feedback and criticism.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Legal, could you post a request in a thread of your own, using full sentences?

It is not polite to hijack another member's review thread.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
"moonlight walks on the beach." LOL Stgala, now he'll forever be associated with the Pina Colada song. ROFLMAO :)

Beastie, profile version 2.0 isn't far from a dating site, either :( Considering you made changes after my previous comment about using spell check, it is safe to assume you intended to use the word "sminging" in your profile...good choice, it does sound better than outright telling people you fell from the ugly tree.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
No, sorry, it still sounds like something from a dating site. All it's lacking is "moonlight walks on the beach."

For all I know, that approach might work on here, particularly if you want to get married, but I'd be surprised if it got you many responses from couples.

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
Tablefor3, Thanks for the feedback. I edited to say who I am and what I'm looking for better, and sound like I'm a swingers site. I moved the part about wanting a partner, when its right, to the bottom. And. You're right about the speling. Sometimes I get lazy typing on my phone,bad habit.

More feedback from anyone would be helpful. I'm trying to communicate that I'm one of the great guys looking for friends and lovers.

Harmony PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Your profile reads like you posted your singles site profile on SLS, rewrite it for a swingers site. (BTW, when you claim to strive for excellence at work, you're really setting yourself up for criticism by not using spell check. Just saying.)

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
I would be grateful if you gave feedback on my profile. I recentl changed it to say tha I'm lookingfor frinds in the lifestyle, and am interested in a serious partner. Please help me with feedback and criticism.

Harmony PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: would be grateful if you gave feedback on my profile