wondering what we could do to improve our profile : Swingers Discussion 69345
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profileswondering what we could do to improve our profile
TOPIC: wondering what we could do to improve our profile
Created by: mercercocouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
everyone please take a look at it, and let us know what you think we could do to improve it. any info is much appreciated.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's perfectly fine to me. About the only thing I don't like is that you state you answer about 75% of all e-mail.....that could possibly be a turn-off to some folks, they may feel why bother. You come across as truthful, which is a very good thing, and state you are also looking to establish a friendship, which many people (it seems to me, us included), look for in a swing relationship. All the best to you, Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
thanks so much for the info, agreed with ya on the bdsm thing, we're not even really into it lol... just wanted to mention that it was up for discussion lol... oh well.. about the grammatical problems, english has never been my strong suit lol... thanks for your input!!

Stillwater OK

Username hidden
(120 posts)
We really liked your profile for it's honesty and straightford handling of the key issues we like to see addressed by a prospective couple. Well done.

The only thing that might keep some from responding is the the parenthetical BDSM reference toward the bottom of your profile. That scares alot of folks away. Since it's almost a throw away comment, you may be better off deleting it. It's something you can handle verbally on Yahoo rather than mentioning it to such a vanilla audience.

That said, there are only a few other minor grammatical glitches that most here won't even notice and which don't really affect the quality of your profile. Good Luck with your search.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
everyone please take a look at it, and let us know what you think we could do to improve it. any info is much appreciated.

Stillwater OK

Username hidden
(120 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: wondering what we could do to improve our profile