we need a review : Swingers Discussion 63544
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter Profileswe need a review
TOPIC: we need a review
Created by: sugarcrekcpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with Mavis. Sit down and think about what you want to gain here. Are you looking for long term friends, short term friends, one nighters, etc, etc. Then with your partners help put your desires into words and use a proper grammar and sentence structure. To quote your profile- "As like lots of other people " is not a positive way to get attention. I do not want to seem like the profile police, but I have read a lot of complaints on line about it. Spelling seems to be the number 1 complaint, but I did not spell check your profile. Using abbreviations also seems to be a no no. I took my time writing my profile, then had a friend from here check it out. She recommended some small changes and I made them. SLS does not care how often you update or modify your profile. They want you to be happy so you will keep coming back.

As far as pictures go, you are an attractive couple, but your pics are not flattering. 1 General rule is never shoot a pic in front of a corner, it creates an optical illusion that makes you look thinner or thicker depending on whether it is an inside or outside corner. Kind of like the bent mirrors in an amusement park attraction. You do not need to post XX pics. I Recommend having a little fun and taking an afternoon to get some good shots. Get a couple of your favorite outfits and a couple of lights from another room and take a bunch of pics. When you view pics in a magazine chances are good that the photographer took at least 100 pics to produce the 5 that you get to see published. If it takes a pro that many shots, why would you expect an amateur like yourself to get good results by taking just a few pics. Then discuss the pics with your spouse, we all see ourselves different then others see us and the 2nd opinion will help you make the best choice.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Hey Sugar,

To put in my two cents, I read your profile and i got confused a bit. Please take this as constructive criticism .

You might want to start with a profile that has sentence structure, beginning , middle and end. I know I'm the last person that should say this, but good grammar helps. Also be clear on what you want and what you don't want and what you expect from potential friends. Take a good 30 minutes to sit down write what you want and have your spouse read it to make sure she's ok with it.

Take your time, know what you want, then put it in words would be my point. Again please take it as constructive criticism and not a stab at you.

Lakewood CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Sugar, i think penny is trying to say that your pics look to stiff try to be a little more creative/sexy...

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: we need a review